|N I N E|

ASHLEY'S POV:
His presence made me feel some type of way I can't even describe. Having his arms wrapped around me made me feel safe. But this shouldn't be happening. It can't.

CHRIS' POV:
Ashley is a really sweet girl. Apparently she's been through pretty tough times in her life, and she seems a little down and shy. But I am no one to judge her in any way possible, and I'm not expecting her to tell me what's wrong either, since we just met, but I feel like I have to be there for her.

It might sound like I'm crazy since I just met her, but I'm not gonna leave her alone. I wanna get to know her better.

ASHLEY'S POV:
Chris is a really lovely guy not a doubt but, I have to cut off whatever is the relationship that is starting between us before it even begins...

"Oh umm sorry, I got carried away with my emotions but it won't happen again,  I promise." I say as I stand up and head back to the party.

"... Wait" 

Ashley, what have you gotten yourself into?

I simply turn around facing him.

"You're leaving?" He says as he stands up and walks up to me.

"... Yea...  I mean people are gonna start wondering where we are and stuff... Plus, this should've happened in the first place"

CHRIS' POV:
I can tell something is holding her back and honestly... I didn't want her to leave.

"... What's holding you back, Ashley?"

"Nothing... I mean, we barely just met. I don't know you."

"But that can change... If you want to."

"...Sorry... I-i  have to go." She said as she walked away and headed to the actual party.

"Please don't go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey I'm SO sorry I took so long to update plus I made the chapter so short. But I have chapter 10 written completely so if you wanna know what happens next, vote vote vote on this chapter or comment, whatever it's fine.

This is just starting, will Ashley listen to Chris and give him a chance? Or will she back away? Who knows? Thanks for reading and once again, sorryyy. 💕

P.S: thank you, Yari once again for pressuring me almost every frkn day to update (: it is well appreciated 😑😂❤️