1.7

I was a painter
I was until he left me colorless.
He used to buy me colors,
But now he's gone,
I have no colors left.

I was a painter
I was until I forgot
All the lyrics
To his songs.
He used to place
The headphones
Gently on my ears
As I paint the story of us
And there plays
The mellifluous sound
Of the music he made.

I was a painter
I was until I sat
On the chair
In the middle of the night
Alone
And covered in
Deafening silence
Of his once lively sole
Thats now missing
And dull.
He used to stay up
At night
And give me company
Showering me
With sweet nothings
While I was painting
A canvas of us.

•••

Baekhyun was a painter, he painted their stories with colors he mixed that turned to nameless colors he saw the first time. Baekhyun ran out of colors, yet he has still a lot of canvas yet to fill. He has the brushes that can paint even the most intricate and diverse patterns and designs. He has the skill to paint even the hardest shades and objects. He has the canvas to fill with colors from out of this world. But he has no paint, no more of them.

Brushes symbolizes Chanyeol, skill symbolizes love, canvas symbolizes their story, and paint symbolizes time.

The only thing left with him is the bush of vibrant red roses out in his garden. Chanyeol used to pick those flowers and give them to him.

Baekhyun held those flowers in his hand, crushed them until all thats left is its stain of red on his hand.

The flower in his hands is the most beautiful brush he ever held, the flower was Chanyeol. As he held the flower tightly, his hand was painted with the color of it. Just like when you hold the brush closely an tightly, the paint on it comes on your hand as if it was the canvas.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol in his hands, making himself the canvas where Chanyeol's red painted on. Baekhyun was now the plain white wall where Chanyeol's time scattered on with only vibrant red as colors.

This time, Chanyeol painted Baekhyun.

Not the walls they filled with different colors.

Because Chanyeol's red only belongs to his plain wall, Byun Baekhyun.

•••