He Has a Nightmare

Michael- You saw Michael tossing and turning in bed when you came back from the toilet. His hands fumbled with the sheets, his breathing quickened. "(Y/n)!" he shouted, sitting upright. You walked over to him cautiously. "I-I thought you left..." he whimpered, pulling you towards him. You kissed his chest, not saying anything and just let him hold you. 

Calum- You felt Calum's grip tighten around your waist as you lay awake in bed. "Cal..." you muttered. "No! Don't touch her!" he shouted, kicking the covers off of the both of you. "Calum!" You shouted, shaking him awake. He gasped, his eyes snapping open. "(Y/n)..." he breathed, kissing your forehead. "You're okay..." "I'm right here, Cal. You're going to be okay, okay?" you told him, nuzzling his neck.

Ashton- "Wha... no... stop!" Your boyfriend muttered, rolling over in his sleep. You turned to face him, watching his eyebrows knit together. "Ash?" You whispered to him, lightly shaking his shoulders. His breath catches in his throat and he slowly opens his eyes, looking upwards. "(Y/n)..." he says quietly, his eyes staring at the ceiling.  You cuddled up to his chest and he held onto you for dear life.

Luke- You were staying up late reading your books when Luke started talking in his sleep. "Please... don't hurt her... no... me instead..." he groaned, waking up and becoming alert. Tears started streaming down his face. "Luke," you said worriedly, grabbing his wrist, He buried his head into the crook of your neck, his shoulders shaking.