The Couple From a Disney Movie You Resemble

Michael- Mo and Scott, Lemonade Mouth. He was almost exactly like Scott: a decent guy, with a rebelious side. But whenever he was around you, one of the best students in your school, he turned into this amazingly polite gentleman. 

CalumTroy and Gabriella, High School Musical. You were the sterotypical good girl meets the jock, but you also shared a very compassionate relationship. You even sang together as much as they did. You had a very heart-to-heart relationship, and you knew almost everything about each other, from your favorite pizza topping, to your backstories. 

Ashton- Wendy and Peter, Peter Pan. You acted more mature than he, but it didn't mean you weren't childish. You were both children at heart, even if you rarely showed that side of yourself. He took you to your own Never Never Land, making you feel carefree again, even if it was for only a little while. 

Luke- Flynn and Rapunzel, Tangled. He wasn't really looking for love, but you were lonely. He was reluctant at first, but being as good as he is, he eventually saw how caring and kind you actually were, and fell in love as soon as he opened up his heart to you. He was just as reserved as Flynn, and you were as understanding as Rapunzel, creating an instant spark.

A/N: Hey, so I really would love some requests or feedback, guys! So please, please, please, pleaseee suggest some preference/imagine ideas? I love you all!