TWO: Day two, check.

Athena's POV

The next day, Bella and I drove to school in her homecoming present. Even though the truck is a piece of shit, I still like the feeling of being in the truck because of how old it is. I like old vintage things that can still be used for something after all those years. I probably sound like a lunatic.

We pulled into school in a comfortable silence. I could tell Bella was nervous. Considering our age difference we won't have any classes together. Meaning she'll have to find new friends. I only have one close friend from Forks High School. Her name is Alyssa Newton and she's my best friend along with Jake. She has an older brother, Mike, who also goes here and is the same age as Bella.

I slammed the truck door shut and slung my bag over my shoulder. Bella slowly got out of the truck on the other side which was towards a bunch of people. They all stared at her like she's some sort of foreign creature. They need to get over themselves.

"Nice ride." Some guy commented.

"Thanks." Bella mumbled and walked around the truck by me. We began making our way into school.

"Ignore them." I advised and shot the group a dirty look behind me.

"Yeah." Bella agreed with sigh. Bella and I walked up the steps to the school and she paused when we got to the top. Bella took out two crumpled pieces of paper and looked at them thoroughly.

"Is that your schedule, do you need help getting to your class?" I asked, knowing Bella she'll get lost.

"No, no, you have to get to class. I don't want to make you late. Besides I'm the older sister, I can take care of myself." Bella said with a reassuring smile.

"Fine." I huffed and walked to the right, in the direction of my first class.

_

I made it through the first three periods of torture. I have my first period alone and then the rest of the day with Alyssa. We were at her locker and I waited as she put away her books.

"I can't believe Bella is back after all these years." Alyssa remarked as she shoved the last of her stuff in her locker and slammed it shut.

"I know, me too." I beamed.

We entered the cafeteria and I already saw Bella had made some friends. She sat with Mike, Alyssa's brother, Jessica and Eric. Alyssa and I laughed as the scene unfolded.

The guy from earlier who commented on Bella's truck ran behind Bella, who was sitting and kissed her cheek. He then quickly pulled out the chair Mike was sitting on and ran in the other direction. Mike stumbled to his feet and ran after him in our direction.

As they ran by my hair blew a bit from their speed. "Mike is such a loser." Alyssa laughed.

"Agreed. Hey can you save my spot in line, I want to go see Bella." I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes," Alyssa groaned and pushed me away, "Go." I flashed her a thank you smile as I walked over to the table.

As I came up to the table so did Angela, I knew Bella didn't like getting her picture taken. She looked down at her lap after Angela took the picture.

"Feature's dead Angela, don't bring it up again." Eric grumbled and got up.

"Hey, there." I smiled and Bella looked almost relieved when she saw me.

"Here, sit." She offered but she gave the 'you don't have a choice, sit the fuck down' look. I took the spot that Eric was previously sitting in.

"It's okay, I just-" Bella replied to Angela but was cut off.