Marinette's day

Marinette POV.

Beep beep. All that Marinette can hear. She gets up and rubs her eyes while picking up her phone. "Oh gosh I'm so late!" she yells and hurry gets ready. She runs down stairs and graps an apple and gives her mom and dad a kiss. "Bye mom bye dad!" she says running out from the door.

She gets in school and sits in her class. "I'm so glad I get here early." she says under her breath. "Hey Marinette!". Marinette looks up and sees Alya. "Hey good morning Alya" she days in a friendly voice and waves. Alya sits next to Marinette and says "Have u checked out my blog yet, so much good things I have posted!". Alya puts her phone Marinette face excited. "Oh wow you have been busy with that blog of yours huh!?" Marinette says with a smile. "Yea I have been and I have been getting more views because of Ladybug to!" Alya says very exciting.

Marinette looking around the classroom while Alya is looking threw her blog. While Marinette keeps looking she sees Adrian. Marinette grand onto Alya's arms and squeezes it hard as she can. "Oh my gosh look Alya!" Screaming softly. "Well why don't you go talk to him?" Alya says smirking. "No class is about to start anyways" she says shaking her voice. Alya looks away "Alright if you say so Marinette."