Adrian's afternoon

Adrian POV.

Adrian starts walking out of the schools gates and started walking down the stairs. He sighs and sees his ride. There he saw Natalia holding the door for Adrian. "Hello Adrian, how was school?" says Natalia seeing Adrian stop at the door of the car and seeing Adrian look at her. "It was ok today" Adrian says while going into the car.

The car stopped at Adrian house. Natalia opens the door and gets out first. Adrian follow her out from the car and starts walking into the house. He opens the door and sees his dad waiting for him. Adrian was scared to know why his dad was waiting for him. "How was school today Adrian" says Adrian's dad with his deep voice. "It was alright today" Adrian says while his voice was shaking. "Alright good" Adrian's dad says while walking up stairs. Adrian was wondering what was wrong but at least he knew he didn't do anything wrong. Adrian starts walking up stairs into his room and throws his bag on his bed. He walks to his window and sees Plagg fly away from his pocket with his cheese. "You know what's weird" says Plagg while stuffing his face. "Yea I think I know Plagg" Adrian says while sighing and confuse. "Oh well at least you have a free day" Plagg says. "But nothing has happened. what do you think Hawkmoth might be doing, he didn't do anything today, he might be doing something much horrible Plagg" Adrian says worried. "Oh come on Adrian relax its fine just take a nap and don't worry much" says Plagg finishing his cheese. "Yea you right I'll just take a nap I guess. Adrian starts walking to his bed and lays down and closes his eyes.