Adrian/Chat noir night

Adrian/Chat noir POV.

It was 8:56 at night. Adrian has just woken up from his nap. Adrian sees over his stand and looks at his phone. He starts rubbing his eyes and looks and starts yelling for Plagg. "Hey Plagg! Plagg?" "I'm over here at the other side of ur stand! Ahh what now." says Plagg with his tiny yawn. "What should we do now. Nothing happened today." says Adrian. "I don't know but I just want to stay here and eat my beautiful cheese" says Plagg while stuffing his tiny mouth with cheese. "Oh I think I know wtt to do" says Adrian looking at Plagg with a smile. "Plagg transform!" yells Adrian.

Chat noir got out his window and then goes on top of the building next to him. "Hmm not bad outside at night. Maybe Ladybug is out here today I'll see." Chat noir starts jumping to different buildings so see if he can find Ladybug.

While already jumping around buildings he sees Ladybug from the distances. "Oh! There she is!" he says with a smile on his face. He starts jump towards Ladybug and sees her hair flowing threw the air seeing the tower. "Oh hey Chat noir" says Ladybug looking at Chat noir confused. He didn't know why but he let it go. He looks at ladybugs eyes and smile at her says "Oh hey my lady such a beautiful night huh." "You just here like I am to just look?" says ladybug while she turned her head looking back at the city."Yea, been calm today I wonder why but you know it's fine just gonna relax so good and see the night too" he says with a soft voice to Ladybug.