Dirty Dancin

They pulled up to SORT at 11:56 pm, and was in Windon's room by 12 am. It was almost second nature, they crashed into each other, lips first. They began ripping each others clothes off and tossing them around. Windon picked Bobby up and laid her on his California King bed. He hadn't realized he was nude until he caught Bobby's eyes staring in complete fear at his -uhhh...

"Good lord..." she mumbled only receiving a laugh from Windon. "You asked for it, Barbra." He said going for her neck, kissing and carassing every spot. Bobby gasped out at his sweet lips on her tender skin. She moaned as her chest heated and her breast get comfortably tender.

"I'll warm you up before we begin." Win whispered into her ear, kissing it in the process. Windon kissed her jaw, neck, clavicle, and finally he got to her chest. He looked up with those soft narrow heterochromatic eyes. Bobby didnt even care about the scars on his face, she just felt so happy that he had her wrapped around his finger.

Windon smiled at her, kissing her breast gently. His tongue swirled around her nipple favoringly. Bobby whispered things of no importance, making Windon feel special.

He did this for a while before moving past her chest. This is when Bobby got excited. She watched him kiss her stomach as she arched up a bit. Windon's hands remained on her back, moving down to her waist and to her hips. He had made it down to the mother land.

Windon's imagination could not have topped what laid before him. Her body was beautifully put together. She was stitched just right in the right places. But Windon knew couldn't just dive right in, he wanted to caress her body passionately. So he kissed her legs, and nibbled her inner thighs until he was ready.

Bobby was a mess already. Windon had her legs on his shoulders and her heart in his hands. She almost couldn't move. She waited until her untimely death when the man betwixt her thighs pulls the trigger.

Windon's tongue made its way to her moistened folds. Merely a touch cause Bobby to cry out pleased to the touch. Windon grinned knowing that he'd have fun.

2 minutes later snd Windon had his face buried into her leg. Bobby was moaning out of control. She fell her nerves spike and her bones rattle. Her heart beat quickened like crazy and her mind was gone. Bobby was silly putty and Windon was a kid in the late 90s early 2000s; he was playing with her.

Bobby couldn't hold her own. She grabbed the sheets and arched up
Her hips tried escaping the menace that ate her soul but he pulled her closer everytime.

"Oh god Windon!!" She called out, worshiping him and his work as of he were God. Windon liked that, he loved it. He fucking craved it. The more she moaned, the harder he worked. His tongue was his paint brush and she was the paint. They were artist, painting the room in vibrant colors.

Bobby moaned more and louder as she began to crack. Her eyes rolled back and her hair stood on end. "Yes yes yes!" She squealed in pleasure. She tried to keep her self controlled but fuck that .

Bobby sat up a bit on her elbows and her waterfall came down on Windon. Of course he accepted it as it flowed from her down his throat. Windon came up for air. He came up to face her.

"You wouldn't let me breath." He chuckled, panting breathlessly.

"Shut up, you didn't want to leave." She replied pulling him into a kiss. They kissed for 15 seconds until Windon pulled away. "Barbra. Are you ready?" He asks is a husky tone causing a chill to go up Bobby's spine. She nodded and watched him pull out a condom, put it on, and prepared for the best.

Windon spread his partners legs wide open. He stared at his own sex organ. It looked like how he felt, needy aching, and ultimately hungry. He bit his lip preparing for the unimaginable. He slowly began to push his way into her love. Windon whimpered in relief. Bobby was tight and he was large but that was even better. Bobby tensed up as each and every inch entered her body. She counted 1 2 3 4 5 6..and a half...7...and 1 half. Bobby felt Windon lean down on her. One of his big hands grasped her hip and the other held her leg on his hip.