Girls day out

(Marisa pov)
"But... I'll miss you too much!" Riker told me while I was getting my clothes on I rolled my eyes at him and he made puppy dog eyes toward me. "Can't you when us guys are busy?" I shrugged my shoulders saying "go ask Rydel!" He nodded and yelled "Rydel!" She came flying in the room "can Marisa not go with you girls?" Riker asked her, Rydel looked back at me with a smirk on her face. "No this is the one day before tour!" Rydel said Riker scoffed "when we are on tour everyone will at least go shopping and u girls will have a day!!!" But Rydel still shook her head making Riker grab me and put his for head on mine and kissing my lips softly.

(Marrisa pov)
"Keep your hands to yourself Rocky not now baby!" I told him he rolled his eyes and said "I can't keep my hands to myself!" I laughed kissing his cheek "I love you! You know that right?" I asked him he nodded confused "i love you-" I cut him off "I know you do so if a guy flirts with me which u don't know don't get jealous.." He chuckled saying "I don't get jealous!" I rolled my eyes while I heard Courtney shout "sure Rocky sure!!!"

Mall
(Rydel pov)
Me and the girls are shopping and the boys will get mad because it's a lot of bags. "Do u think Riker will like a blue lingerie and matching bra?" Marisa asked we all laughed "well his favorite color is blue and he thinks your body is beautiful which it is so yes guhhhhhhhh!" I said making her blush and giggle she grabbed it and walked on I saw Marrisa in deep thought. "You ok?" I asked her she looked over at me and nodded her head slowly Courtney came over and said "Marrisa you are not ok I swear I know u!" Marrisa rolled her eyes "it's just Rocky what if he thinks guys flirt with me?" She said very worried "aww babe it's ok Rocky knows you love him you hear me?" I said kissing her cheek in a friend way she nodded smiling. "Let's go home!!!" Marisa yelled out loud Marrisa groaned and pulled Marisa by her ear.

(Marrisa pov)
"We are back!!" I yelled we heard all the boys foot steps and they came running in fixing o hug us until they saw all the bags and groaned walking away. "Really?" Riker asked Marisa nodded walking up grabbing her matching undergarments showing Riker, Riker looked up face lit up and dragged Marisa to the room. "They had sex before us?" Rocky asked I nodded blushing he smiled grabbing my hands.

(Courtney pov)
"Aww shit!!" Ross yelled I started laughing really hard "use condoms please!" Rydel pleaded Ratliff smirked grabbing Rydel by her waist Rydel turned toward me and winked. "So?" Ross said "so?" I said back he smiled blushing "have some fun??" He asked in a childish 2 year old voice I nodded grabbing his face. Savannah walked somewhere and started texting Luke her boyfriend. Me and Ross were having fun;)