Tour

(Marrisa pov)
"Baby, where's my shirt?" Rocky asked me from the bathroom Marisa was doing my hair when I groaned "I don't know babe where's the last place u had it!" I asked him he walked out the bathroom giving me a crazy look "uh.. If I knew that I'll know where it is" he said walking over to my dresser "hey don't be feisty maybe mama lynch got it!" Marisa said curling my hair Rocky smiled "OH YEA I FORGOT.. I'm so sorry babe!" He said kissing my forehead I smirked. Marisa was finished and she smiled proud of her self "look pretty girl how u like it?" She asked me I smiled and turned and hugged her "I'll love it if u put it in a ponytail!" I said giggling she smiled and sat me down "Riker I need a pony tail holder!" Marisa yells to Riker he came running in with no pants on "really?.." I asked he looked down "uh.. Sorry I was busy! Puttin pants on!" He said running out I turned to Marisa "that's your man!" I said making her blush and giggle.

(Marisa pov)
We are now putting stuff in the tour bus and I'm having a hard time reaching forward to put my suitcase in the tour bus bc I'm kinda short (I think u are a little short marisaswise) I felt someone put their hands on my hips and left me up I turned around to see Riker smiling up at me I smiled and put te suitcase in and he put me down I turned and smiled at him "you're so cute!" He said walking into the tour bus I smiled I didn't notice I was the only one out until Courtney said "what are ya doing? Let's go to Florida!!" She said pulling my arm making everyone else laugh I smiled. "All night!" Marrisa said jumping up and down eating a funnel cake with Rocky everyone was dancing on the tour bus and having a great time while Savannah and ryland was curled up in a seat I decided to tease Rocky and Marrisa "so Marrisa and Rocky.. Are u going to get jealous of any Florida girls or boys?" I said making everyone raise a eyebrow "not really.." Marrisa replied unsure everyone started laughing when she threw funnel cake at me I screamed and threw a shoe at her that hit her head "ouch..!" She said rubbing her head I laughed "sorry.." I said slowly she smiled hugging Rocky "oo look fans are already out!" I said waving they screamed when I got a notification. @r5rockyslife: I just saw Marisa!!! And everyone else Marisa waved at me ahhhh💖 I smiled and liked it which made her write something else @r5rockyslife: so fucking blessed with this like thx so much @marisar5 I commented welcome. "We are here!!!!" Marrisa shouted taking her shades off when a group of boys with 8 packs came over "and I'm glad ur hear.." One said "do I know u?" Marrisa said confused they all shook their heads "no but you're beautiful!" They all said walking off we turned to Rocky and he smiled "no Rocky we are in another state calm down.." He mumbled to Hisself everyone laughed and we walked to our hotel room and saw groups of fans they all screamed "OMFGGG!" They all said we started laughing walking up to the room Marrisa opened the door and screamed we all ran "what- OMFG!" I said as I saw the beautiful room they all laughed at us and I ran and called shot gun on this big bed and Riker ran over on top of me and made out with me for a good few minutes "if you're gonna continue making out I'm going Florida exploring!" Marrisa said raising a eyebrow me and Riker blushed getting up.
Exploring
"I want this shirt tho.." Courtney whined hanging on to Ross he laughed "no babe u girls already have enough!" She rolled her eyes "enough doesn't keep me happy.." She said getting off him everyone laughed I ran to a phone case section and picked out one and brought it "um.." Ratliff said I turned and smiled showing him the case "you like it?" I asked him he laughed nodding "yea it's of u and the girls!" He said High fiving me I giggled and we walked back to the others "did everyone get what they wanted?" Stormie asked we all nodded "I'm.. No I didn't!" Marrisa said smirking up at Rocky it's like he read her mind and smirked to "ok, ok let's go get funnel cake!" Mark said we all laughed walking over to funnel cakes we sat down and watch them play and eat them we all went on our phones and I logged into snapchat "hey you two look up!" I said they both looked up and I shot the pic rydel laughed I put the caption as aren't they cute?!😂😂❤️ "hey!" Marrisa said looking at the pic I laughed "let's go u all have a show!" Stormie said laughing me and Marrisa looked confused "we do?" I asked stormie smiled "I mean R5 yalls are in another 7 months.." She said holding marks hand we laughed and faced palmed each other "guys lets go talk to some fans.." Rydel said looking at the screaming fans we all nodded everyone went to a fan but couples stayed with each other me and Riker went to one fan and she was crying I hugged her and she hugged me "how are u?" I asked her giving her a tissue she smiled "I'm so happy I'm Katy!" She said smiling I smiled "I'll follow u on Twitter let me guess is it @/Riker is a daddy blue lover?" I asked knowing she was the girl I waved at she looked shocked "OML YES!" She said handing me her phone i smiled and hacked her she screamed "um hi I'm Riker.." Riker said weirdly hugging the fan me and her laughed "I love you two so much!" She said as we were walking away "we love you too sweetheart!" I said Giving her on last hug she smiled. "I'm so excited!" Marrisa said laying in the bed cuddled with Rocky slowly going to sleep we smiled "goofing good bing goodnight!" Rocky said to us we laughed "good night!" We all said laughing still.

I hope u like it❤️❤️