Beautiful florida

(Marrisa pov)
"Not today.." I told Marisa when she was trying to curl my hair she frowned "ohh please? You haven't had it that way in awhile.." She said frowning I rolled my eyes "my hair was curled yesterday!" I said groaning she grabbed my shoulder and called for Rocky he came running in "well you look-" Rocky started but got cut off by Marisa "yeah, yeah she looks sexy please sit on her BC she won't get her hair curled!" Marisa said putting Rocky on me I struggled getting him off of me "ugh! The struggle is so real.." I said earning laughs from them. "See finished was that so bad?" Marisa asked me standing me up I nodded "yes.. My leg is numb asf!" I said rubbing it they both laughed Rocky kissed me and went out "let's go! Let's go!" Courtney said shouting her Australia voice making us all smile with joy we are driving around in the car and going to Disneyland which is legit if you ask me "what the actual fuck?" I asked as I got out the car and fell "omg sorry didn't-" Brittany said looking at all of us and stopping at ryland "Brittany?" Rocky asked she nodded smiling "what are you doing here?" I asked her face palming my self she giggled "taking a adventure!" She said jumping up and down with her camera we smiled but Savannah and Ryland looked uncomfortable "so? What's new?" Ryland asked her she smirked "nothing.. See ya tonight babe!" She said winking walking off almost tripping in her fake ass heels "ugh she's a bitch.. Can't believe u dated her!" Savannah said rubbing her head Ryland rolled his eyes "if u hadn't left me miserable, heartbroken, and not found I wouldn't have dated her!" He yelled at her she rolled her eyes "Both of you shut the hell up we ain't got time for this its way to stupid u guys are together and you are giving me gray hairs!" Rydel yelled we all stopped but kept walking rydel never yelled unless she's happy 😂😂 "oooh let's take a picture with the beast!" I said Marisa giggled "you're holding his hand now just take your phone out!" Marisa said referring to Rocky we tried to hold in our laughter but we couldn't "haha very fucking funny!" Rocky said crossing his arms we continued to laugh.

(Marisa pov)
Marrisa went to take a picture with the beast and Rocky went to the beauty it was actually pretty funny we went over when Marrisa was done and Rocky was taking a picture with Cinderella he had her pick him up and his arms were wide open and he was smiling really big it looked like she was struggling to pick him up it was hilarious he ran back to us and wrapped Marrisa in his arms Riker came over to me and kissed my cheek "let's go take a picture with else and Ana!" He said giggling I nodded we both ran over and got a crazy picture I pretend to smack pie in her face but i let go on accident and everyone burst out laughing "pfff I'm so sorry!" I said trying to control me laughter she smiled "I love lemon!" She said giggling I laughed walking away with Riker "well-" rydel started but got cut off by Rocky and Marrisa "FUNNEL FUCKING CAKES!" They said seeing the buggy of funnel cakes already getting money out we started laughing walking to a fountain full of water while they were eating "this is very beautiful" Ross said watching it as he turns to the sunset watching it go down slowly "I'll hate it when you guys leave.." I said frowning they both smiled a little and hugged me "we will miss u crazy people!" Rydel said smiling up at Ross we started laughing "hey.. Let's watch the sunset!" Marrisa said walking with Rocky we all went down by ourselves with no one around and sat down watching the sunset in a circle "I hope you do great Ross.." Rocky said smiling they hugged and us girls awed we all said everything except Marrisa who was looking the other way Courtney and Ross went over there to her "so.. You won't miss us?" Ross asked her wrapping an arm around her shoulder in a friend was so did Courtney Marrisa groaned "how can I not?" Marrisa said everyone giggled "so why won't u talk?" Ross said frowning she sighed "I don't like saying goodbye to people I care about... I've done it to long!" She said looking down they hugged her and we awed "aww ur so sweet beautiful!" Rocky said getting her hair and twirling it through his hands she blushed "BLAHHHHHH I DONT WANT TO BE SAD LETS PARTYYY!" Marrisa said jumping up and shaking her hips to 'can't stop the feeling'- Justin Timberlake we all laughed and got up and joined her Riker picked me up and twirled me around then the spelunkers came on and we screamed slipping the boys laughed and grabbed us and dancing around "I love you!" Riker whispers putting his forehead on mine I smiled "I love you too!" I said back Marrisa came dancing over "how can u not?" She said twirling around we laughed.

(Rydel pov)
"I'm really tired we danced a lot!" Ross said picking up Courtney we nodded laughing "yeah! My hair is wet!" Courtney said smiling everyone laughed I held Ratliff hand and kissed his cheek he smiled kissing mine "I love you rydel!" Ratliff said out loud and everyone looked at us people we didn't know and clapped we started laughing "ohh this is life!" Marrisa said spread across Rocky lap he giggled grabbing her feet tickling them she giggled really loud and we started laughing "stop!! Stop! Haha stop!" She said giggling and kicking the plate out of Rikers hand everyone laughed at his face and she laughed harder than before rubbing his head "I'm so so sorry!" She said laughing he nodded laughing. "I love you my dells!" Ratliff said taking me to bed "I love you to babe!" I said smiling.

Middle of night
(Marrisa pov)
I woke up and went down stairs and turned on Netflix so I could have a little chill time I heard the door bell ring "who could be knocking at this hour?" I asked myself standing up answering the door there stood gus and his new girlfriend Kenzie, they were couple goals Kenzie was A very sweet pretty girl and she had beautiful eyes I hugged Gus and her and they walked in "well you're looking nice!" Gus said laughing I frowned and looked down I was wearing Rockys boxers and a tee shirt just above my belly Botton ring "geez! Who are u talking to babe come back into my arms" Rocky said coming down stairs rubbing his eyes "oh hi!" He said to Gus and Kenzie they both smiled "where's Marisa?" Kenzie asked me I looked upstairs a pointed to where a standing Marisa was smiling and they ran to each other almost tripping "I've missed you so fucking much!" Marisa said hugging her tighter she smiled "can't... Breath!" Kenzie said laughing Marisa let go "haha sorry.." Marisa said still hugging "well come on Marrisa lets go!" Rocky said dragging me upstairs I smiled at all of them and they smiled back waving.

(Marisa pov)
"You two can sleep in the guest room!" I said to them they both nodded smiling Kenzie gave me one more hug and we went to bed and slept.

(Hope u like it...)