Chapter 1

I walked into homeroom knowing that this will be another year of hate and invisibility.

"Who ordered the elephant?" snickered Alexis Jones. Ever since first grade she had been the first to call me out. I have  battle scares from a blade because of her.

Apparently I can't escape her gossip. I'm not popular. I'm invisible. She is the only one that makes sure I'm noticed. I looked up and back down. I sat down in the window seat. That's the only was to get away from her words and everyone else's attention. I hope this year will be better.

I look to my right. I had felt a pair of eyes piercing my back. A boy. Brown hair blue eyes. Maybe 6'1. He was looking at me and grinning. His teeth were pearl white.

He began to write something down on a small slip of paper. He folded it neatly and passed it to me. You have to be the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I had to read it over multiple times before it really sank in. I ripped a small slip of paper from my notebook and scribbled Oh yeah?  Interesting.  I gave it to him and he scribbled down something I couldn't believe...

What's your number, beautiful? My jaw dropped.

---------------------------

You like this first chapter? I know it wasn't that long but I hope you liked it.

More to come soon.

-Arii