Chapter 5

Josiah

I decided to take her to the mall for her dress. I still needed my tux. This girl is something different. She changed me. From the first day I saw her she made me actually feel.

Before Alex I was a fuckboy. I played girls because I was hurt before. There was a girl. Genasis. She had my heart. I loved her so much. But she was in a car crash. One night she was in her car with her little brother. A truck hit them due to black ice.

Her brother made it.

Genasis didnt.

I felt so disconnected with the world. Then I started smoking weed. I got my cockiness back. I started messing with girls heads just for the fun of it.

When we moved I took that as a chance to start to settle down. Then there was Alex. I think I'm in love with her. She is so amazing.

As we walk around the mall she holds my hand. I can tell she doesnt know half of the stores in here.

"Babe," I say. "Do you go to the mall often?"

"Ummm, yeah. But I never had to buy, you know, dresses..." she confesses.

"Okay well we will walk around a few more times, if you think a store looks interesting we can go in, if none of them appeal to you we can just talk to my sister." My sister designs dresses and is excited to meet Alex.

"Okay" she agrees.

We past by three more stores. She stops. There's a beautiful dress in the window. "Wanna go in?" I ask. She nods and then begins to drag me in. I shake my head and chuckle. She's too cute.

-

Alex

I see the most beautiful dress. I pull Josiah into ths store. I go straight to the counter.

"May I try on that dress in the window?" I ask politely.

"Um I dont think that dress will suit you," The lady says.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're too round to even fight that dress." She hit my soft spot. I run out of the store. Completely humiliated.

-
Josiah

She ran out. I began to run after her. She ran right out of the mall. I bumped into a few people before i finally caught up to her snd grabbed her hand.

"Alexandra stop," I plead.

"She is right. I'm fat." She states. Tears stain her beautiful face.

"No youre not. That was bullshit. She is just an asshole. If you want that dress i can have Juliet make you one that looks like that but better. I know its hard to believe because of everything that you've been through but i like you a lot. You are extremely beautiful. And anyone who cang see that is blind." I tell her this because its true. Then i lean down and kiss her.

-Later that night-

"I need you to make a dress for Alex, size 14," I tell Juliet.

"Okay sketch it out for me." She says, not looking up from her book.

I sketch the perfect dress for Alex. (The dress above)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey I missed you guys! Im sorry I have uploaded in months. A lot has been going on. I havent abandoned this book dont worry! I made this chapter longer to make it up to you. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

~Arii