Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been pretty busy with school work and such.
-Arii

------------------------------------

He asked me to the dance. He. Asked. Me. To. The. Freaking. Dance. He did it so adorably too. Oh my god, I don't even know what I'm going to wear. Wait...

She's going to be there. And she's going to be crowned Queen. She's going to make my first dance experience a living hell.

I want to go to the dance, believe me I really do. I want to go with him. No "want" is an understatement. I need to go with him. I can't believe I like him. I really thought he would hurt me like everyone else, I thought he'd tease me like everyone else has.

It's now Saturday and I have to go to the mall. I wake up to my phone going off.

White lips pale face
Breathing in the snow flakes
Burnt lungs
Sad taste
Lights gone
Days end
Struggling to pay rent

Long nights,
Strange men
And they say she's
In the class A-Team
Stuck in her day dreams...

"Who are you and what do you want with my life?" I croak into my phone.

"It's Josiah and I want everything to do with your life," I can sense his grinning through the phone.

"Jo, do you KNOW what time it is right now? Or what day it is?" I question him.

"It's 1pm on Saturday," he replies.

"Then why are you calling me, I was SLEEPING!" I whisper-shout in a sleepy voice.

I can hear a husky laugh through the phone, "Well I just wanted to know if you needed me to take you to the mall for a dress for the dance, which I remind you is next weekend love."

Okay is this boy sweet or what?

"Okay I'll go, but remember this, you owe me pizza." I say grinning.

"I'll be there in 20 princess." He hangs up the phone. I take a quick shower and leave my long curls out. I take out my ripped skinny jeans, black Nike windbreaker, and my black and pink Nike's.

I hear a knock on the door and run down the stairs. I open the door wide to a grinning Josiah. He looks me up and down and engulfs me into his arms. I can smell he cologne, mint and cinnamon. He holds me there for a minute.

"I missed you baby girl, I missed you so much." He says with a husky tone.

"I missed you too," I say into his shirt.

"You look so beautiful," he comments as we pull away. I blushed. When I say I blushed, I mean I blushed HARD.

We walked towards his car and he opened the door for me. I settled in and he kissed me on the cheek, slowly closing the door....

-----------------------------

What will happen next? Will they go to the mall for her dress, or will he take her somewhere completely different? Only time will tell.
-Ari