Chapter 2

^^Look at cute Lil max up there^^

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I pulled up at Ross's (yeah I did that XD) and hopped out of my car. As I was getting out, a hand reached out and grabbed me. "Hey what do you think your doing!" I shouted dropping my keys. "You're not Jazmine." He said while dropping my hand.

"Well no shit." I exaggerated, while narrowing my eyes. "And who are you to be grabbing me around like that for." I shouted. "Nobody." He stepped closer making me slam my back against my car door. "I'm just a nobody." He turned and walked towards the left side of the building and disappeared. I sighed still feeling tensed up even though my sigh screamed relief.

"What the hell was that about." I said while bending down to pick up the dropped keys. I took out my phone and examined it. The clock read 9:05

"Well damn you."I mumbled. "Now you made me late, fucking creep." I pulled my company shirt that was crumbled in the backseat. I threw it over my head and sprayed some perfume on. I stumbled inside where I was greeted by one of my newer friend and coworker Jazmine.

*Jazmine P.O.V*

I was ringing someone up for a plain baby blue collar shirt some white socks and a pack of gum when (Y/N) rushed through the door. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Im late I just kinda had a rough morning." Her words sounding breathless. "Hey no worries." I said shaking my head. "Bro are you ok, you look pale." I had concern in my voice. "Oh yeah just ran into someone outside no biggie." She said while pointing behind her and placing her hands on her hips. I rang the women's last item. "That will be 10.59. Have a nice day." I said while I planted a smile on my tan face.

"Hey Renee could you watch the register for me for a bit?" I semi shouted a couple registers over. "Yeah no problem girl do ya thing." She closed her register and waddled towards my mine.

I slug my right arm over (Y\N) shoulder and looked at her as we kept walking. "You wanna tell me what's going on with you? Or do I have to force it out." I demanded. "Jazmine, there was a guy outside that grabbed me because he thought I was you." I looked at her with confusion in my eyes but slowly turning to regret. I dropped my arm slowly with my eyes never moving from hers. "What?" I said faintly. "What happend?" I said a little more quieter than before. "I said there was this man that grabbed my arm because he thought I was you." (Y/N) said with disbelief. "Is someone after you?" She said while pulling me to a corner off to the side. "I... I don't know." I breathed in shortly only letting out a few seconds later. "What do you mean you don't know?" (Y/N) yelled in my face while stepping closer placing her hand on my shoulders shaking me. "I don't want him to hurt you!" (Y/N) cried out, looking at the floor with tears drops falling. "Look." I grabbed her hands and held them. "I'll be OK. I'm a big girl. Short, but still, I can handle myself. I love that your worried for me but I'll be OK." "Promise?" She held up her pinkie. "Promise." I replied while gripping her pinkie with mine, pinky promising.

"Now that's out of the way." I looked at her and smirked. "Ohhhh. Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned with furrowed eyebrows. "Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked her while moving my eyebrows up and down. "Well it's a Friday, sooooo I'll probably just be watching YouTube as always." "You're such a dork." I laughed while twirling my brown hair. "Well I kinda know that." She laughed. "But why? What's the occasion?" Her face spook of uncertainty.

"Oh I was wondering because me and my boyfriend was going out to see a movie and he was wondering if I had any single friends that would be, ya know, willing to go on a double date with one of his friends." I said by making my eyebrows go up and down.

" Oh please." She said as I rolled my eyes. "I.'ll a boyfriend when I'm ready." I begin to place shirts with no price tags in a bin.

"You always say that!" I whined. "I never knew I could meet someone as special as Ross thats cute, adorable, and that loves ANIME. He's my Lil kawaii panda bear."

She looked up at me with a million questions scattered her face. "Ross?" She asked. "Your boyfriends name is Ross?" She asked again. "Yeah?" I trailed out applying a high pitch at the end. "Oh nothing. Just wondering." She replied. "So? Are you going? Come on it'll be fun!" I said boucing on my feet. "You should really consider doing something else with you life the watch YouTube."

"You know what." She threw a pair of pants into the bin. "What could go wrong." She said sounding optimistic as she pushed the last piece of clothing into the bin.

"Yayyyy that's the spirit! I knew you would come around. Ross is going to be so happy." I bounced up and down as I excused myself to go call him and tell him the news.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I was excited about going on a double date. I haven't had a real date since my senior year in high school and that was 5 years ago. I was a little nervous, I mean this could be anybody. I look down at my necklace and began to rub it. Barney was all I could think about. I really needed to move on with my life but the promise he made still sunk in the back of my mind.

"Takes this necklace." He said while taking off his necklace. "No I can't accept that." I said pushing it away. "But I's wants you too." He said with a twitch of a smile. How could I say no to that. "Remembers, as long as you haves this necklaces, then I'll always knows who yous are."

As long as I had the necklace, he would always remember me. Even if I was some fan. Even if I was some random girl he decided to hang out with for a couple hours. Even if I was some fan girl that did nothing but watch his videos all day. Even if I was that girl that obsessed over there favorite youtuber just like every other girl. Even if I was that girl, he didn't care.

I began to put out more clothes on the clearance rack when I was getting to wonder why Jazmine was taking so long. I heard yelling from the far right of the store near the changing rooms. I began to wonder what it was so I started to head back there. I saw Jazmine and what it seemed to be a man in a dark hooded jacket pull out a .45. My eyes widen and I take a sharp intake. I look over to Jazmine which was shaking in fear. She looked over towards me and mouted "help me". My pupils dilated to the size of number eight balls. I went to go pull out my phone to dial 911 when I heard a gunshot followed by my own scream.

A/N
Heyyyy, if you enjoyed then leave a comment, follow, vote, yada yada yada. This is my first ever fan fiction and my first ever story and I want to be able to improve my content as I go. You like what I did there with ross. Since max worked there I was like why not add it in since I couldn't come up with a work place ^_^. So I really hoped you enjoyed and in till next time amigos, stay fresh.