Chapter 7

*Jazmine's P.O.V*

All I saw was lights after lights as the nurses rolled my body down the long hallway and into a room. I looked around but my vision was blurry. Doctors rushed around the room grabbing things and talking fast. It was all a blur. "Don't worry we're gonna get you all fixed up and ready to home sweety I promise." A young nurse bent down and said into my ear.

The white walls started to engulf me. Doctors, nurses, tables, they all left. Vanished out of thin air. I couldn't breath. I couldn't feel my arms, my legs, nothing. I felt like I was floating in water. Just then my mother came walking from the shadows of the corners.
"Mom." The words fall out of my mouth. "Why are you here?" I say while shaking my head slowly. "Honey, you need to wake up. This is just a bad dream." She slowly walked towards me. "Mom, why can't I go with you. I miss you." I reach my arm out to touch her but I fail as my arms are weak. "Honey do it for mommy OK? Just wake up, people need you here like Ross and your sister. Do it for me please." She smiles. "Mom don't go, I don't wanna go back please!" Tears stream down my face as I reach out to her. A little more just a little closer. I need to feel if she's here. My arm gets closer and closer then it hits her.

The room spins violently as I get sucked back to reality. The beeping on my left gets faster and faster. Its becoming harder and harder to breath. "We're losing her!" A nurse leaning over me shouts. The beeping gets louder and faster till its one single long beep.Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My eyes fall shut and the last thing I hear is CLEAR!

Beep.........Beep........Beep.......

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know how to take it after that but again I really do hope you enjoyed and see ya next time