Chapter 3

*Ross P.O.V*

I was filming a Do Not Laugh with Adam, Barney, and Red when Jazmine called. "Hey guys could I take this one real quick it's important." I said quietly. Still thinking of what Barney would do if we mention he was coming on a double date with me, Jazmine, and her lady friend. "Yeahs makes it quick rot." Barney added.

Ross: Hello?
Jazmine: Hey babe!
Ross: Is your friend willing to go on a blind date?
Jazmine: She was a little skeptical at first but she soon gave in.
Ross: That's awesome! I can't wait for her to meet Barney.

"Wait.....what's?" Barney said puzzled. "Oh yeah Barney I forgot to tell you. You see, me and Jazmine set you on a blind date with her friend (Y/N)! Aren't you excited!" I exclaimed. Barney paused for a moment. "Rot, I don't knows." Barney said with uncertainty. "Come on it'll be fun, plus Jazmine said she has a dinosaur necklace that she wears EVERYDAY so she most be a fan." I said shurgging my shoulders.

Jazmine: yo barney it's gonna be lit you don't know what cha gonna miss
Ross: Hahahaha where did that come from!
Jazmine: It came from down unda!
Ross: Oh my...
Jazmine: Haha what?
Ross: That Australian accent was well... Kinda hot
Jazmine: Hehe well if you like it that much then-

"Okays." Barney said while putting his hands up."I'll gos as long as there's will be no sexy talks please." Barney shook his head and laughed in disbelief. "OOOOO BARNEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND OOOOOO!" Adam laughed smaking his hand on his desk making his webcam shake. "I's do not okay, dirtbags." Barney shaked his head but hid a smile on his face.

Ross: Haha do you hear that babe? Barney's willing to out with your friend yayy

There was a pause.

Ross: Babe you still there?

I took my ear off my phone to see if she hung up but she was still on the other line. I was about to say her name when I started hearing yelling.

Ross: Jazmine what's going on?

The yelling gets more intense. I hear Jazmines sobbing words which makes me worried and angry. "Guys I don't know what is going on at the other end of the line but it seems like Jazmine is in danger." I blurt out with a worried face and a sudden rush of adrenaline that sky rocketed up my throat. "Well what's going on?" Red asked with concern.

Ross: Jazmine what's going on say something to me! You're scaring the shit out of me please!

Then silence rings through. Pure. Silence.

Ross: Um... Jasmine are you there?

As I was removing my phone from my ear to see if she was still there I hear her say a name. A name that I have heard before. Not my name. Not Adams or Barney's or reds name. Not her friends name. But a name that was never spoken of again.

Trysten...what are you doing...

I gasp pulling the phone up to my ear once more but before it could reach it I heard a loud POP and the sound of a phone dropping. Followed by a high pitch scream.

A/N
Haaaaallo everybody and welcome to my story. I'm sorry if its not the best but its my first ever story and I'm trying my best here. I know this is a thatguybarney fanfic and I'm getting more into the other characters. I wanted to establish a background first and not just jump into sappy love story. Oh course there will be a love story to this with pretty much all the characters but it will mostly focus around barney and (Y/N). Don't forget to show some support hit that vote button. Again this is my first EVER story and well I hope its okay xD.