Chapter 11

^look at dat sexy ass wiener^

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

Mmmmm. I smell pancakes.

I wonder if mom is making her old fashion ones with the blueberries or the chocolate chip's. If I be a good girl, then she'll let me have some chocolate chip one's.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" Oh there she is now. But I I'm so tired.

"Mommm." I said sleepish. "I stayed up all night watching youtubeeeee could I sleep in some more please?" My head was foggy and I was dazed out of my mind.

"(Y/N) you dumbass wake the hell up!" I heard a distant Jazmine say. "Jazmine why you in my house?" I was so confused, my body was there but my mind was on a rollercoaster at six flags.

Weeeeeeee.

"Oh come on." I hear Max say. "Hey Max, when you get her-" I was cut off when a cold liquid was being sprayed on me. "AHH HOLY HELL!" I jumped upped causing me to get a head rush making my body to fall to my left. Only to be catched by Barney. "Oh, hello." I tilted my head back to be meeted with his dark hazel eyes. "Hellos." He smiled.

Ah.

"Ohhh, HELLO! We are right here!" Max yelled. I shot him a death glare. I gained my balance and walked over to him. I looked straight into his eyes and flicked him in the nose. Hard.

"OW YOU ASS HAT!" He shouted rubbing his nose. "Are you mad max?" I crossed my arms. His head slowly turned towards me.

"Run."

He launched at me but missed as we were doing donuts around the coffee table. He grabbed my shirt but I whipped around Barney to shield me from Max. "I don't care. I'll be the shit out of both of you." Max started hitting on Barney. "HEY DON'T YOU TOUCH MY BARNEY!" Next thing you know is Max is on the floor begging for mercy as me and Barney are kicking the shit out of him. "Okay I'm sorry! Just stop!" He calls from the floor.

"Babe can you come here please?" The blonde calls from the bathroom. "Coming!" He scrabbles off the floor and me and barney rolls are eyes.

"Hey are yous OK?" Barney puts his hand on my shoulder and stares at me. Damn his eyes get me. "Yeah I just, well my face hurts." I laugh which causes me to wince. "And a little wet." We laugh. "Hey uh, you guys gonna come get some pancakes?" Red and Karla call from the corner of the kitchen. I blush and give Barney a smile.

"I swear that bitch is going to get the barney taste slapped out if her." I hear Liz say from the bathroom. "But I don't want to." I stop midway and frown. I see Barney blush out the corner of my eye. I shoot him a wink.

I was enjoying some good ass pancakes with karla and Jazmine when Liz emerges from the bathroom. My eyes flick towards her as I stuff a mouth full of pancakes in my mouth.

"Oh your so use to that." She rolls her eyes. My eyes shot towards barney then to her. "You got some white stuff on the corner of your mouth, is that tooth paste or did you suck max off in the bathroom." I say as I shove more in. I hear Jazmine and Karla choke on there pancakes, Barney's dying in the living room, max frowns while red mumbles 'well then' under his breath while shoving pancakes in his face. "Red you make some mean pancakes." I say as a poke some more with my fork. "Oh why tha-"

"How dare you!" Liz cuts red off. Red looks dumbfounded and sighs.

"Liz." Max tries to grab Liz's arm but she snags it away. "WHY YOU SUCH A BITCH!" Liz shouts at me. "WHY CANT  I EAT MA PANCAKES IN PEACE!" I shout back, stuffing more in my mouth. Red shuffles uncomfortably.

"I never did anything wrong to you and you have to bash me like this?" Liz shouts, her voice cracking.

"Bash you? Fucking bash you! Are you kidding me right now? You walked in here thinking YOU were the shit. That YOU could say whatever the fuck you wanted. Bash you my ass." I rolled my eyes and shoved the last bit of my pancakes in my mouth and stood up. I casually walked by her as I saw her fist ball up. I smirked. Her hand shot to my face as I saw red hair fly by.

Red was by my side stopping Liz's fist from colliding with me. "Why, you have to be a FUCKING ASS IN MY HOUSE!" Red shouted as he pushed her against the wall.

"Red would you call the hell down and quite yelling at my girl!" Max hits the wall with his hand. Jazmine hides behind Ross as things get heated.

"You guys are crazy." Liz throws her hands up in defeat. "You're the crazy bitch." I mumble under breath as I sit beside Barney in the living room.

"Oh so you're gonna hide with you're little boyfriend huh? I don't know how you put up with her." She states. "HE'S NOT HER BOYFRIEND!" Red explodes throwing a glass plate at the wall causing a ear curdling noise and large chucks of glass to fly. "Red calm down sweetie." Karla puts her hands on his shoulders and he pushes her away.

"Reds buddy calms down." Barney walks over to him. "No Barney... I can't." He chokes up. Red rushes out the front door and slams it behind him.

Everyone remained silent.

"Ughhhhh WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shout at Liz. "AND YOU!" My eyes dart towards Max. "I don't ever want to see her again." I sprint towards the door and open it. I look back towards Barney and whisper 'I'll be back' and bolt out the door.

A/N: Hey guys! WOOOOOO LOOK WHO GOT 300+ READS!!!

This girl

Thank you guys so much I can't say how much I do appreciate you and always thanks for reading.

Btw: sorry for short chapter and not updating as much as I should. I'm thinking about uploading a chapter of ranting about some things I've had on my mind for sometime but I might get hate about it idk yet. It's about max that's all I'm saying. Anyway see ya next time u fandom pieces of shit😏💦