8.4 Skulls

It was a bit raining when we pulled up and saw an ambulance and a police car outside the house. Me and my brothers climbed out of the car with our umbrellas and opened them as we were walking over to Larry, who was finishing talking to someone on the phone.

We saw that a body was being carried out in a body bag on a stretcher. "Hello. You're, uh, back early," Larry said to us. "Yeah, we just drove in, wanted to take another look at the neighborhood," Dean said. "What's goin' on?" Sam asked the man.

"You guys met, uh . . . Lynda Bloome at the barbeque?" Larry asked. "Yeah, the realtor," I replied. "Well, she, uh . . . passed away last night," Larry said. I was shocked and I could tell my brothers were too. Sam and I looked at each other before back at Larry.

"What happened?" Dean asked. "I'm still tryin' to find out. I identified the body for the police," Larry said and he turned to see a police man was waiting for him. He turned back to us, "Look, I -- I'm sorry, this isn't a good time now."

"It's okay," Sam said. "Excuse me," Larry said and he walked over to the police man. "You two know what we have to do, right?" Dean asked me and Sam. "Yeah. Get in that house," Sam said. "Let see if we got a bug problem," I said.

...................

After a little while, the place was empty so we climb over the fence, up the side of the house, and through the bedroom window. When we got inside, we spotted the outline of her dead body is drawn on the carpet.

"This looks like the place, Dean said and we walked to another part of the room. Dean picked up a towel from the floor and dropped it when we saw it was covered in dead spiders. "Spiders," Dean said, looking at us. "From Spider Boy?" Sam and I exchanged glances, "Matt," Sam said and we looked back at our older brother, "Maybe."

"Maybe it's not him," I said, getting my brothers attention. "I don't think it's him." Sam sent me a small smirk while Dean frowned. "What's up between you and that kid?" He asked. "Nothing," I said. "Yeah, right," Sam said with a small chuckle. "I saw how you two looked at each other."

I cleared my throat while Dean smirked. "Really, now?" He said and Sam nodded. But then Dean's smirk disappeared, "Wait . . . That's not good. Stay away from that kid," He said and I rolled my eyes. Here we go again. Dean showing his protective side. Just like Sam does all the time. I get it that they are my big brothers and they just doing their to protect their little sister, but come on!

...................

We pulled up at the curb and Dean turned the engine off. Then, from across the street, we saw Matt got off the school bus and started walking to a different direction. "Isn't his house that way?" I asked, pointing behind me. "Yup," Sam agreed, nodding.

"So where's he goin'?" Dean asked as he stared at Matt. Sam looked at me, "Let's go after your boyfriend," He teased and he smirked when he noticed my cheeks where slightly pink, "Shut up, he's not my boyfriend," I snapped. "Sam, remember the rule; we not letting Scar to date anyone until she will be 30," Dean said, smirking slightly.

I groaned, "Come on!" And with that, I climbed out and slammed the door shut. Sam and Dean got out as well and we followed Matt.

We followed him through the woods and approached him when we saw him examining a grasshopper. "Hey, Matt," Sam said and Matt turned around to look at me and my brothers. "Remember us?" Sam asked, pointing at himself and me.