Since when do parents have the right to marry you off to random strangers?!

Yay chapter two!! Lmao..

Since when do parents have the right to marry you off to random strangers?!

Recap: Glancing at the clock I realized it was already seven. Suddenly downstairs I heard the doorbell ring, and then a mixture of 'hellos.'

"Mitchi get down here!" My mum yelled up the stairs. I sucked in a breath and turned down the stairs to join the commotion. A young boy was sitting in my chair. I mean he was super hot, but that was my chair! I looked at the people sitting next to my mum. His parents, I assumed.

My mum glared at my clothing, I just shot her a smile.

"Sit down." My stepfather commanded. God I hated him. I shot him a glare quickly as I walked over to the boy in my chair.

"That's my chair." I told the boy.

"Oh, then too bad. Find somewhere else to sit!" he replied. His voice was sexy and velvety, making me want to melt.

"I don't wanna. You sit somewhere else." I glared at him, tapping my feet on the floor.

"Nah, I don't think so." He smirked. The boy grabbed my hips and pulled me down into his lap. I screamed and hit him in the chest, but his grip on my hips didn't change.

"Stop fighting!" My stepfather yelled. "Sit there and listen."

I glared back at him, then looked at my mother. She looked pretty ticked off. I smiled at her, but she just rolled her eyes.

"Dominic," the boy's parents said to him," we need to talk to you both.

I saw Dominic's face tighten, we both knew we wouldn't enjoy this news. "Mitchi, this is Dominic." My mum was serious. "He is your fiancé."

Dominic's jaw dropped and his arms tightened around my waist. He was too close, my mind was reeling with the scent of his blood. "No," I murmured in disbelief.

"You're moving in together, so pack your bags. Also, you're taking Tara for practice with children."

"Hold it," I said holding my hand up. What the hell?! "why do we need practice with children."

This time it was his mother that spoke. "You have a month to concieve a child of course."

That time both of our jaws dropped. Child, me and him have a child?! FUCK NO!! It was no fair, I didn't even know him! "But mom," he started," I can't-" his mother cut him off.

"No buts!" she snapped," Now go help Mitchi pack."

He sighed and i stood up. His hands were still on my hips, until he noticed and quickly removed them. We both walked upstairs and I stopped in Tara's room. She reached for me as I took her from the crib. Dominic extended his hand to her and she nibbled on it. "Ah!" he shrieked, I just laughed. Tara grabbed at him and he took her from my arms. "Fiesty little thing, isn't she?"

"Yeah, quite. I bet you their just sending her with us cause my mum can't handle two babies at once." I responded with a slight giggle. I went into my room and pulled out a huge suitcase. He sat down and started playing with Tara. I threw everything into it and slammed it shut. I tried to pick it up, no success. Dominic just looked at me and smirked.

"Yeah, probably. Having fun there?" he chuckled.

"Very," I giggled back. Ew, no, I'm supposed to be pissed! Stop flirting! "It'd be easier with some help maybe?" I asked. Hopefully he was a gentleman.

" You weakling," he said as he got up. He placed Tara in my arms and picked up the suitcase. "I guess I'll help you this once." he chuckled and walked down the stairs.

"I'll miss you darling!" she shrieked, trying to hug me. I was pissed, so I didn't really hug back. Tristan shook my hand and nodded.

"SIS! NOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!" My brothers yelled in unison. They both embraced me.

"I can't breathe!" I managed to choke out.

They released me and kissed me on the cheeks. "Text us every day, okay?" I nodded away tears.

I was still holding Tara in my arms. Mum kissed her as Dominic grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Two cars waited outside for us. I was guessing one was for his parents and the other for us. He pulled me into the car and waved to his mum. Their car took off in a different direction. Oh no. my mind thought. We were going to live by ourselves.

"We're going to our house." He told me with a smile. He was sweeter than he seemed.

"Our house as in, together by ourselves and living in a room together, our house?" I panicked. He nodded laughed at my concern.

"It's okay, you can sleep on the couch if you find me that revolting." Great, he was volunteering me for the couch.

"Yay!" I smiled with fake amusement.

All was silent for what felt like an hour all because Tara was sleeping. We came to a stop in front of a huge mansion. No, it wasn't a mansion, it was more like a castle. What had my parents gotten me in to?!