Sinch When?! 5

Since When?! Five

Bonjour amigos!! Im back again(: ive totally been writing all day at school,, and now im bored cause im watching the extended lord of the rings marathon lol.. well I think you guys would rather read than listen to me babble babble babble on!! Sooooo here we go!!

RECAP:

"For fact, I bet you I'd have no problem, as you say, 'getting into your pants.'" That devilish smirk was on his face again.

"That's what you think." He raised his eyebrows. "Go get ready asshole." I held back the laugh that accompanied my new name for him.

"Whatever, later pants." He literally blew a kiss to my jeans. Uh, I was going to kill him the first chance I got!

***

Dominic pushed me out of the bathroom and I stumbled onto the bed. All the sudden in the background I heard a small cry. Great, I forgot about Tara. I limped into her room and took her out of the crib. She smiled with just my presence. "What are we gonna do with you love?" I smiled back. I rocked her in my arms, thank god she spent most of her time sleeping. After singing her a lullaby I'd finally rocked her to sleep. I placed her back in the crib and covered her with the blanket.

I crept out of her bedroom and ran into a woman on accident. I stumbled backwards, looking at her cautiously. "Ah, you must be Mitchi." She smiled and extended a hand to me. I shook it, but I gave her a puzzled look. "Oh my! I forgot to tell you. I'm Anne, your stylist for tonight and Dominic's sister."

"Oh, well yeah, I'm Mitchi." I smiled.

"Well where's Dominic?" She asked, looking behind me.

"Honestly I think he's been in the shower for about an hour now."

"Sounds like my brother. Sometimes I swear he's girlier than me! I mean, I'd say he was a girl if I hadn't seen his junk as a baby." She laughed.

We walked into my room laughing (yes MY room, I refuse to even acknowledge the fact he even lives there). There stood Dominic in the middle of the room, no towel. The moment I saw that I shut my eyes and turned around. That's great, first day I've known him and I already have proof he's a guy.

"Dominic! Put a towel on, you're scaring Mitchi!" Anne screeched at him.

"God sis, fine I will." He said disappointedly, a hint of frustration in his words. I heard him open the door and put something from it on.

"Just boxers?" She eyed him. I turned around cautiously. Oh wow, there he stood, clad in rubber ducky boxers. Wow, he's really mature.

"Whatever Annie, I can wear what I want around my wife." He stuck his tongue out at us.

"You mean FIANCE by force." I spoke up.

"Whatever, still my girl." He smirked. I felt his eyes run over my body again. He was such a possessive idiotic horny boy.

This time Anne was at his throat in my defense. "Now you're not gonna treat this girl like she's your property. She's a human being, and an individual at that! Don't think you're the only one suffering this hell agreement, not everything is about you Domi. You're an attention whore."

My jaw dropped, along with Dominic's. I giggled in the background. "Whatever," Dominic murmured," she's still my wife." I could tell he wasn't happy that Anne and I actually had the backbone to stand up to him. Plus the attention whore part was completely true. "Anne, will you get out? I don't want you in here while I'm getting dressed." Wait, what about me?!

"Sure I will, I don't wanna stare at your junk every time I see you." She laughed and patted me on the back while she left the room. Then it was just me and Dominic.

"Like what you see, chipmunk?" He had that devilish smirk again, and I knew that I didn't want to know what was really going on in his mind at that moment.

"Chipmunk?" I raised my eyebrows. Pet names already, yay?

"Yeah, you just remind me of a chipmunk." I frowned. "No no, it's just cause you're small, have shiny black hair, and your voice is really high. I think your chipmunkness is almost cute enough for you to be my wife." A smile danced on his lips.

"Hey, Mitchi, I need to be in there so you can start getting ready!" Anne yelled through the door, partially laughing. I turned startled at the door.

"Yeah, come in Anne." Dominic yelled back. I looked back but he was already dressed. He towered over me momentarily. "You little chipmunk have two hours before you have to be downstairs."

***

Sorry little kiddies!! But the next chapter should be up soon.. I know this one was suuuuuper short,, but if my writing keeps going this way the next chapter should be up in a matter of hours.. ive got a good idea and I need to get it typed up!!

Till next chapter kiddies!! d:

xoxokacia