Chapter 4

Here's the next chap. It's my fav so far. Hope you enjoy !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ Comment and vote ¡!¡!¡! Thanks :) 

Chapter 4

I awoke in the morning to be lying on something warm and comfy. I slowly opened my eyes, the morning light streaming in through the curtains. I stretched as I realised I was lying on lewis's chest. Huh? And on the floor?

It clicked, last nights escapade. I let out a small chuckle careful not to wake Lewis. I stood up grabbing some clothes and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I stood under the water letting it trickle down my back. I was feeling better today, slightly more lively. Hopefully today at school won't be so bad, surely people won't stare, everyone knows now anyway...

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a soft knock at the door.

"Hurry up in there Ads, there'll be no water left for me." Lewis whined through the door.

I laughed and turned the water off, climbing out of the shower. Drying my self off quickly I shoved on my clothes. I opened the door to leave but was engulfed in a giant bear hug.

"Finally." Lewis mumbled against my hair. An electric shock passed through me. I hugged him back to hide my blush.

"Well there you go the bathrooms free now." i said as i pulled back and rolled my eyed at him.

We split ways as I went to dry my hair and he went to shower.

Later on when i was finished drying my hair I made my way down to the kitchen ready for school. As usual lewis's mum was bustling around the kitchen, cooking this and baking that.

She had the typical wife appearance with her permed brown hair and apron that seemed to never leave her body. She was average weight but quite small, Lewis towered above her.

"Toast honey?" she asked politely even though she new the answer was 'No thanks'. So instead I surprised her and said yes. She pushed a plate towards me and I grabbed a piece from the platter in the middle of the kitchen counter. I sat down on the stool and took a bite out of my piece. It was good. But after about three bites I was full and put the rest on my plate.

As soon as it hit the plate someone snatched it up. I turned around accusingly to see Lewis munching on my toast and then putting it back down on my plate.

"Hey!" I scolded him. "That was MY toast and then you put it back down on MY plate. I'm not going to eat it now, am I?" I said whacking him on the back of his head.

Sarah gave a small chuckle from the corner of the kitchen, I smiled over at her but returned to a glare for Lewis.

"Why not?" he questioned. "Has it got boy cooties?" I glared at him.

"Yes, yes it has." I grabbed my bag off the chair next to me and stormed off to the front door waving bye to Sarah on my way.

I swung the door open just to have it slammed shut again in my face. I crossed my arms over my chest, mock angry.

"What?" I demanded.

He gave me his puppy dog face and his brown eyes penetrated into mine, sending me into and daze.

"I promise I won't do it again." he said with pleading eyes looking straight at me as if he was almost looking straight through me. I could barley make out what he said as his eyes swallowed me up.

"Umm," I regained my composure and gave him a hard look. "Fine."

I opened the door again and waltzed out onto the drive. Lewis grabbed my wrist gently and spun me around, engulfing me in another bear hug. I hugged him back, breathing in his comforting scent.