Under Water ~Part 11

I came onto this earth not knowing why I was here.

I find myself drowning in each tear.

The colors of fall only make me blue.

And the hope that something beautiful will appear, is only a hue. 

It aches the hot blades that have came into these hands 

and the fire raging inside that was only a flame 

a simple flame

a burning wet flame 

the flame is now out.

 ~ NA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

ANDREW'S P.O.V

The car wreck was the least of my worries upon the time of my arrival at the hospital.

It was finding a way to get her back. The appearance of him would worry me too.

I heard the one who tried to hurt her was locked behind bars. God I hope he never comes back. She doesn't deserve a criminal. She deserves me. Andrew. The one who picked her up after track. The one who spent hours with her while she cried. The one who packed up her stuff when she moved. I was here. She was mine.

The hallways feel endless. All of the nurses walk the same and wear the plain attire that they are required to billboard. The tiles are blank like a whiteboard and the doors are all the same Brown-tan. The lady at the desk was scared when I appeared. Maybe because I looked a little scuffed over.

Converse and joggers with a hella good haircut. The hoodie was a little sketchy, she found it irresistible. The same one she threw at me when I told her I was leaving. She hates me. She hates the vodka. She hates the pack of cigarettes I carry. It was a constant reminder of hell.

The bouquet of lilies were yellow and orange, her favorite. I found them in the shop downstairs. Just me being cheap. I don't have much to give. I have my college degree and a house. I just needed her. I love her.

I hope she will forgive me for leaving. I know she loved me.

The summer of freshman year was horrible. I was a sophomore and she was a freshman. The MS got the best of her mom. I knew her well she was a captivating figure. I was basically her son. I had lived across the street from her for years. My christmases were spent at her house and Mr.Wolf would approve. We are nothing like that anymore. I hope she forgives me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyx's P.O.V

The hospital TV was not very loud, I couldn't hear the movie so I turned it off. I had been in the hospital for a month and could practically do anything I wanted. Chris's was Bunked with me so we could be together. The hospital decided it would be best for my Mental health.

Chris was hilarious, he made this hell hole better to be in. We were being released soon and I was still catching up on school work. School was over in two months. Then I would go to college. I was going to a near-by college. I was studying for marine biology in high school. I was taking a majority of college credit classes to cover up some time that I had before I get to college.

Lunch was at twelve and the time was eleven fifteen. My Dad called and said I would have a visitor today. He told me that it was a surprise and not to be angry. I had a weird feeling that I knew who it was. I heard some Whispers behind the door. It was just the nurse going over the release papers with the doctor.

Chris was going through the drawers in the hospital room just to be funny. He took all the needles for the pain shots and blood draws and threw them away.

" Chris sit down you're gonna get us in trouble."

" At Least I will have fun doing it!" He then jumped on my bed with a deck of cards.

"Let's play a game!"

" HAHA very funny what game is it this time. We are not pulling the "help" cord again are we?"

" Nah the loser has to rearrange the medical supplies."

" NO that is asking to be removed from the hospital."

"I didn't say it was going to be a innocent task"

" FINE" I was being so sarcastic with him and he was just playing off of it.

" okay start."

We played go fish for one round and I lost so I had to rearrange the drawers. It was funny because for 10 minutes the nurse struggled to find her supplies. We got yelled at but it was all fun in games.

We were interrupted when the door suddenly came open and a familiar face appeared that brought tears to my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope this was an OK chapter. 

LIKE/FOLLOW/COMMENT/SHARE 

thnx loves 

~ XMEGOMALLEYX