Mistaken Memories~Part 12

Alyx's P.O.V

It was him. It was Andrew. The same one that left me for a college. I was the love of his life or so he said. My eyes lit up with that same blue sparkle  I get when I'm about to cry and I wasn't so happy I was crying over him. I never thought he would come back.

 He had Orange lilies in his hand. The same bouquet I was staring at through the gift shop window. It was his same old pickup bouquet that always made me have a smile. That was exactly what I carried. A smile, but this time I had a pouring waterfall of tears to compliment my happiness.

I ran over to him and jumped into the arms that once held me so tight. His voice was shaking and I was crying with tears of joy. 

" I won't ever let you go again Alyx. Please forgive me I love you."

Right as he said it Chris mumbled a few words Angrily.

" Well maybe Mr. Playboy you should've stayed"

"CHRIS STOP." I yelled at him.

" Well maybe he is right I do need to find somebody else because someone is already doing the job."

"Yes please Mr. asshole" Chris was trying his best to keep his tongue which wasn't working to his ability.

" No stop both of you. I just need time right now. Chris i'm asking the nurse to separate the rooms, I'm having Andrew stay with me for now. I need some time to talk with him." 

I was starting to get angry and depressed all at the same time. It was hard to pick between them and it was exactly what I didn't need. 

" Fine Alyx. This is exactly what you want from me. I pick you up off of the street basically and you just want to throw me away ? He goes to college and your a minor what the fuck are you going to do with him huh?" 

He was getting in my face. I had never seen him this angry before ever. His eyes were swelled with frustration and sadness with a hint of confusion.

"Did you tell him that Austin tried to take your innocence away? Has he been here to protect you. Has he taken punches for you? God damn you're so delusional. But thats right Little girls are supposed to be delusional. Maybe you should stick with him so he can try and hurt you too! That's the only reason he came back. That's the only reason they all come back, so they can fuck you over!"

" For god fucking sakes Chris leave her be!" Andrew was pissed While Chris's eyes were swelling with sadness. I had never seen him this way with anyone except the time that Austin tried to hurt me.

" You're right I shouldn't of said it Austin but I said it because I love her. I said it because I can't imagine my life without her. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have an engagement or a kid! I love her. I was here and I'm staying." 

I then  decided it was time to step in and make a cooler scenario.

"   You are right Chris I'm sorry I just let my head get a little to high. But I love you alot Andrew I really do.If you loved me then you would of stayed and held me when I needed you most. Most of all Chris I love you but I think at the moment you and I need to stay together. I  need to work this out with just  Andrew I. I love Andrew and can never say I didn't ever want to spend my life with him. I don't love him I love you Chris, after all you have done a hell of alot for me. Look what I'm trying to say is I think It's time that you leave Andrew."

"Okay"

Andrew took the Lilies to my bed table with a card he wrote a love note on.  It was a sweet nothing he had put on there awhile ago as a compliment to the flowers.

"Dont forget my name".

Then he left. My heart melted as I fell to the floor.  I was laying in a ball crying  for an hour before I fell asleep from the tiring hour of bowling. Chris came over to pick me up as usual because I felt his warm arms around me. He sat me in the cold hospital bed and stripped me of any clothes on my skin. He then went over to his suitcase that my Dad had packed for him and got out a simple White t-shirt. He sat down on the bed next to me putting his hands on me. 

The t-shirt then was put over my head. His arms wrapped around my body as we laid in the pitch black room. The time was midnight and his breathing was steady. I couldn't sleep because my mind was swirling about Austin and Andrew wondering if they were hurting from the rejection that I had given them. By 1:30 I couldn't handle not being able to sleep so I woke Chris.

" Alyx what's wrong?"

" I can't sleep West."

" Okay, Let me get up. I know how to fix this."

Chris got up and went into the hospital bathroom and started a bubble bath for me. While he was in there I grabbed A white bra and some White lace panties that complimented the bra. My skin was cold so I waited to get undressed. I walked into the bathroom and saw him sitting by the tub with a book in his hands. It was " The Notebook". I loved the book. I hated the movie with every bone in my body. I then undressed myself watching him turn his eyes onto my body.  I stepped into the tub as he began reading " the notebook'' to get my mind at ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE YOU GUYS

like/follow/comment