Chapter 17

The dress made me feel like I was walking on the clouds. I knew from the moment I woke up that it would be a great day. Isaac was growing fast, his big blue eyes watching me as I got ready. "Rebekah, can you do the back of my hair?" She ran over, grabbing the curling iron. "You look stunning, my brother would have been a fool if he had pushed you away. And you two made a beautiful baby. I wish I could have a life like you. A perfect husband and son." I turned around, hugging her. "You will find love. I will talk to Klaus about letting you be with the people you love. And you can always adopt. Or babysit Isaac." I said the last one with a small laugh. She chuckled, finishing my hair. I lifted Isaac out of his crib, carrying him downstairs. I watched Klaus and Elijah out the window, being careful not to let Klaus see me. Elijah spotted me, coming inside. "Is he as nervous as I am?" He nodded, "Niklaus has waited a long time for this day, I'm not sure he thought it would come so soon." I handed Isaac to him, getting ready to walk down the aisle. My heart was racing, feeling as if it was going to jump out of my chest. I can't wait to call myself Mrs. Mikaelson. Then, I will have the same last name as the rest of my family. The only bad part about today is that my brother isn't here. I know he wronged us but he is my brother and I do miss him. It doesn't feel right for him not to be here on my wedding day. I heard the door open behind me, "You look beautiful." I turned around to see Tyler standing there. "I'm sorry I betrayed you." I ran and hugged him, almost crying. I would have been crying if I didn't have makeup on that I was worried about ruining. "What are you doing here? Who invited you?" He looked out the window at Klaus, " He invited me. I couldn't miss my sisters wedding. Plus, I wanted to see my niece or nephew." I went over to Elijah, taking Isaac back. "Tyler, this is my son, Isaac." He looked in awe as Isaac cooed at him, smiling and giggling. Tyler held him, smiling and talking to him, receiving coos as answers. When it was time, I walked down the aisle. "I do," I muttered before kissing the love of my life. As we pulled away, a little voice stood out, "Mama." Klaus and I had wide eyes as Isaac said his first word. I always knew he would be a mommy's boy. I gave Isaac one last hug and kiss before going upstairs with Klaus to get our things for our honeymoon. As much as I love Rebekah and Elijah, I'm not sure if I like the idea of leaving them with Isaac.
******
I woke up as the plane landed, immediately seeing lights. Beyond the airport, there were some spaced where it wasn't as well lit, but also places where it was even brighter. I looked back into the sky as I spotted the tall structure, completely lit up with lights and the shine of the moon. Paris, the city of love. We went straight to the hotel, making love by the window, lights shining into the room.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys, umm, sorry this is so short. It's short because it's over. Just like my life... Lol, jk. Sorry guys, but you can read my other stories which are all TVD.