.16

Sydney;-;

"Of course not. I have exams to study for and I'm not wasting my time getting interrogated by my best friends." Dan defends himself smoothly before looking at me Chuck and Nate. "Really guys. Plus the internet is crazy now a days someone could be hacking our stuff." Serena stands grabbing Dans hand. Chuck sits at the bar a smirk evident on his perfect face "Interesting." He spoke smoothly. Wheels in his head was turning as he thought about the possibilities Blair is sat on her phone huffing at us. "Thats possible.." Nate says sitting down next to Chuck. Chuck shrugs looking at me and I shake my head looking away. Chuck whispers into Nates ear and Nate suddenly has a change in attitude. "Okay guys you're right.. I'm sorry I just wanted Kendyl back, I mean we are in a city of millions of people it could be anyone really." Dan claps his hands "Thank you!" I smile warily at Nate and Chuck, Chuck waves me off and Blair Dan and Serena get up to leave. "I do hope she comes home Nate" Serena says taking Nates hand and leave soon after with Dan.

As soon as the door shuts Chuck looks at the two of us "Looks like we got our culprit" Not nods excitedly and looks from me to chuck. "How are we going find out?" Nate asks us all three of us take break to think about the possibilities of exposing gossip Dan. "Jenny!" I shout scaring both of them "Jenny can take his computer. I'll go home for the night and Jenny can slip in through my window." Chuck nods rubbing his chin "I love it besides the fact that you're leaving me tonight." Nate slaps his shoulder jokingly "Hey that just means I'll get a decent nights sleep with out all the moaning." I frown at his joke "It's not every night!!!" Chuck pinches Nate "Don't make me regret helping you Archibald" "Sorry Sorry!" Nate yells laughing.

I texted Jenny the plan telling her I needed to cheat off of Dans final exam which is why i was needing his computer. And the phase that Jenny is going through she couldn't resist it. My dad was beyond ecstatic to see me home and even took me out for pizza just like we used to do. At night Jenny did as promised she knocked on my window with the laptop open so we didn't have to guess his password and left it. No questions asked. I took the opportunity to look over the search history finding gossip girls website. I clicked on the website and unlike how it would show on me on Dans you could edit posts and post more things. I texted chuck "We got him" I took pictures of the evidence before I closed it falling asleep.

I stuff the computer in my bag ready for the final weeks of High School and ready to expose Gossip Girls ass. Chucks car waits for me outside as I walk past Dans apartment I can hear yelling "Where is my computer? I know I left it on my desk!" I suppress my grin as I walk by a disheveled Dan walks out behind me "Syd have you seen my computer?" I look behind me and shake my head no "Not recently why?" He shakes his head "I must've left it at the coffee shop last night." He uses a public wifi so people don't trace it back to his IP.

Chuck and I meet up with Nate who is talking on the phone with Kendyl "We caught Gossip Girl, you can come home. Don't ask how.. It was easy really. Come home and I'll tell you" He notices us "The first flight home?" The grin on his face grows "Perfect I'll be at the airport." And with that he hangs up and we hand him the laptop and show him the pictures "Good bye gossip girl." Nate mutters.