Chapter 17

Hey guys!(: Things have been getting a little better off and on.  SORRY I haven;'t written I've actually been working on another book that will be COMPLETELY DONE, BUT I have to have enough votes in order to post the next chapter Like I'm legit writting a book but it will have the chapters all done just need to be uploaded depending on votes because let's face it this book is trash well to me. (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 17

July 25, 1864

"Happy Birthday Thomas" I sang to him while jumping on him. His eyes opened showing his beautful green orbs. He smiled up at me sleepily and moved his hands onto my waist. "Thank you beautiful." He said his voice deep and hoarse as he leaned up to kiss me I put a hand on his mouth. "No sir go get cleaned up." I said giggling and getting up and running out I heard him groaning as he got out of bed.

I closed the double doors behind me "Good morning Princesa Erica." I heard the maides say and bow I blinked and shook my head "No Just call me Erica." I said smiling and they nodded apologizing. I walked into the dressing room since I was still in my night gown. I changed into a pretty dark red dress and the maides curled my hair.

I walked once they finished with me and walked into the kitchen to see Thomas already siting down and dressed. He looked up once he saw me and smiled "You got cleaned up nicely Princesa." He said I smiled back at him "Como bien lo hizo mi príncipe azul." I said to him in the spanish that he had taught he smiled "Ah you still do remember." He said amused as I sat down. I winked at him and ate with him and after we finished we started celebrating his birthday.

*************

Thomas's POV:

I sat down on my bed thinking about Erica. I know she will never love me again, but I just want her to know this is something she has to know. She's the key to everything and I want her to know that I will always protect her no matter what. I sighed and got up from the bed and walked down the hallway to the kitchen to grab the tray of food I had prepared earlier. I found her awake and standing scared. 

"Who are you?" she asked harshly I rose an eyebrow.

"Don't forget you are the one being held hostage." I said making her frown. I  reached out to touch her soft cheeks, but she moved away making me sigh "Are you hungry?" I asked an she shook her head but I heard her stomach otherwise once it growled loudly. I smiled "Well your stomach says otherwise." I said getting up and walked to the door opening I turned to the left where the table was and grabbed the tray and turned back to give it to her.

She looked back up at me and I smiled at her "Don't worry I didn't poison it or anything I told you once if I wanted to kill you I would've already killed you." I said to me knowing she didn't trust me. I watched ber as she picked up a piece of bread and started nibbling down on it while watching me.  She examined every inch of me making chuckle.