Chapter 3

Violet ----->

Thanks for all your support guys! I really appreciate it!

The song was chosen just because I liked it and The Vampire Diaries! (:

I'm #99 on the werewolf list! Thanks so much! and Romance is #329! I've never been on the Romance list at all! (:

Keep the Good Comments coming! Thanks again!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3

"Good morning!" I chirped to Cole beside the bed his eyes opened up a little surprised and then closed slightly "Why are you so happy and up early?" He growled I just giggled.

"Well someone's not a morning person!" I said as he opened up his eyes more and yawned I ran out the room and not even a minute later I heard him growl really loud causing the house to shake!

I giggled and ran to the kitchen as I heard the door slam open and then close. Ohh I got him good! I walked in the kitchen to see stared looking at me curiously "Good morning." I chirped again smiling brightly causing them to smile and go back to what they were doing.

I looked to the corner to see Dave standing their looking at me with a paled face "Davey-Boy!" I squealed hugging him tightly chocking the air out of him and kissed his cheek "How are you." I asked he frowned "Please go away." He said.

I frowned "Where's the dude who knocked me down causing me to get marked on my beautiful face?" I asked he frowned even deeper "Alpha will kill me if I hurt you." he said I shrugged.

"There's the amazing almighty Erica I've been looking for!" A girlie voice said, I turned around to see a girl with blondish hair smirking at me.

"Who are you." I asked simply.

"Anna Cole's sister." She said

"Well your not so uptight."

"Dear you are lucky I'm not so moody and arrogant like my brother."

"Hmm I like you I think were gonna be great friends what about you?" I asked shaking her hand we both had smirks on out mouths as I heard Dave gulp loudly.

"Oh Jesus help me." A deep familiar voice said I looked at him and smiled "I see you got the makeup of your face and the syrup off your body!" I said smirking he rolled his eyes and growled "Your so lucky your my mate." He said I shrugged.

I walked over and got a plate filling it with a omelet, bacon, sausage, french toast, and a hash brown. "Dang you can eat, but your fit!" Anna said giggling I looked up at her and smiled brightly.

"I like a girl who can eat." I heard Cole mutter as I sat down on the chair I rolled my eyes at him and just started eating when he decided he should try and take my bacon so I slapped his hands away causing everyone to gasp he stared at me for a few until I heard a little familiar giggle.

I looked to see It was Violet she got up from her seat and went up to Cole "No one touches Mommys' bacon." She said giggling again as she hopped on Cole's lap surprised him and me.

"Can you be my daddy?" She asked smiling at him I looked at him with a look that said don't you dare break her heart! "Of course." He said causing her to smile hugely and hug him.

I got up and she hopped off of his lap as well as I put my plate in the sink and took hers to.

"Where do you want to go today?" I asked her "Park!" She said I nodded and walked to see Cole he was leaning against the door talking to some blond chick who was feeling all on his muscles I frowned as he said something making her giggle.