Seven - Revenge Plot

It's called revenge.

----------------------------------

Our plan was set. All we had to do was scare the daylights out of them then they would blame the McLaughlin family for all this. Why you ask? The students tell their parents that the McLaughlin's sent a group of killers to attack their school. Then the parents and their families stop buying from their company and people will ask for refunds. And they will experience the pain of being poor.

----------------------------------

Revenge Plot - Phase 1, Newton High Vandalism

We headed at night. In our bags were different colored spray paint. We walked. But, since it was dark, no one could spot us. We ran atop rooftops, snuck around cameras, and avoided any type of security along the way.

"Alright. You know what you all have to do is go to your sections. Seth, you keep guard do the signal when someone approaches." We nodded and ran to our segments.

I got the East Wing. It consists of the Science Lab, Kitchen Lab, and Computer Lab. All the labs in school. I started in the Computer Lab I spray painted weird messages and faces. Then in the Science Lab, I spray painted words that say mean things about Science and Chemistry. In the Kitchen Lab, I spilled every ingredient they have and play with them. Then I painted something that says Food goes to waste. Too Bad!!! Hahahaha!! Then I left and went back to Seth. Everyone else was there. We packed our bags and retraced our steps to make sure that no sign of us being here was left.

We high fived each other and ran away, back to our makeshift home.

----------------------------------

Revenge Plot - Phase 2, McLaughlin Mansion

We ran towards the McLaughlin Mansion. We did the same thing. Vandalising every part of the outside of the mansion. We snuck in the back. We were cover in masks and approached the house in different parts so we wouldn't be caught that easily.

We placed toilet paper rolls everywhere and spray painted every part of the beautiful mansion. Then we cut all the branches off of their beautiful trees. We splashed every part of the garden, which made it all wet.

We also splashed water in the cameras so the footage won't be seen. And we got them and threw them away. Just to be sure.

We left the mansion satisfied.

----------------------------------

Revenge Plot - Phase 3, Clarkwood Border

We went to the border of town.

There, we painted the signs and put mean stuff all around it. Phase 3 sounds simple, but the hard part is that we might get spotted by the old lady working for McLaughlin Corp.

We left. And once again, we were satisfied.

----------------------------------

Revenge Plot - Phase 4, Warning Note

We went back to Newton High and painted a big message. It said:

You laughed. We hid.

Now, we're the ones who will start laughing. We want to be a bit nicer to you. So, we left this message saying that an attack will happen at lunch today. Watch your backs, you'll never know what could happen.

Signed,
Your 'friends'

We all laughed and left.

----------------------------------

That night we slept well. We were excited to start Phase 5 of the revenge plot tomorrow. No one's going to stop us now. We made it this far.

Our beautiful day begins tomorrow.