Eight - Caught

Revenge. You will pay. This ends now.

----------------------------------

Revenge Plot - Phase 5, Attack on Newton High

We were waiting somewhere outside of the school. Students saw the message. Yet they ignored it. Now we attack. It was 11:50am in ten minutes, students will rush to the cafeteria to eat. We will give them five minutes of happy fun times. Then we attack.

It was time. Students came rushing to get their lunches.

"It's showtime guys. Let's do this. It's now or never."

Then we attacked. Students screamed. Some hid, some tried to attack. But street kids can be tougher. Even if you're a girl.

Then, something out of the plan happened. The police arrived. We ran. But they caught us. They unmasked us and revealed each of us one by one. They took us to Clark Headquarters, a place for those who get interrogated or interviewed on their life.

----------------------------------

"I knew it." A voice said. We turned around to face the voice. "I'm Ms. Springfield. I'll be in charge of you while you're here. Just a heads up. Don't even try to escape. We have electric fences everywhere." Then she showed herself.

Ms. Springfield took us to a room. "State your name and age. Then get a finger stamp." We each had a turn.

"Avalon Gryffin. I'm fifteen years old." Then I stamped my finger.

"Zac Wayward. Fifteen years old."

"Hanna Irwin. Fourteen years old." Woah. Hanna's fourteen? She looked older than fourteen.

"Seth Andrews. Fourteen years old." Wow. Now their ages are seriously shocking me.

"Jordi Walker. Fifteen years old."

"Very good. Now come with me and I'll take you to your room." She led through a dark hallway. The place was modern and nice. Didn't seem to fit in with the building style in Clarkwood.

"You'll be staying here until the McLaughlin's and the Mayor decide to let you out. Now, empty your pockets. We took out everything in our pockets. Even the picture of my family.

We all slept in one room. It was nice and cold. We weren't able to sleep. We kept thinking about our lives I guess.

"So what do we do now?" Seth asked. We sighed and some of us just shrugged.

I knew this isn't the right place for us. "We have to get out. We don't belong here. Well technically we do, but you all know what I mean. So we're busting out of this place. Okay?" They all stood up. "Okay!!!!"

We went to bed. I on the other hand, kept thinking of a way to get out. Eventually, I fell asleep.

----------------------------------

"I thought of a plan." Zac said the next day. We smiled. There was hope. We will live a new life. But first, we will finish what we started.