Nine - Escape Plan

We'll be back. And when we do, you'll be sorry.

----------------------------------

That day, Zac explained how we could get out.

We would find a way for Ms. Springfield to let us all out of our room. Then we would lure her into our room and lock her in. Then we would hide from every guard we see. We get out, try not to get spotted. As for the electric fence, Zac said that there was a truck that leaves every morning. All we had to do was find a way to get into that truck and ride it to victory!!

----------------------------------

Escape Plan - Phase 1, Ms. Springfield

Ms. Springfield approached us. She opened the door to our room. It was time take action.

"Ms. Springfield, there's a leak in our roof." I led her to the furthest part of our room. She placed down her ID, which could help us close, lock, and open doors. While I was leading her to the leak, Jordi got her ID. Then they slowly went out. I snuck away while she was talking about plumbing and water leakages in the past.

"Lock her in!" Jordi used the ID to lock the door. Then Ms. Springfield tried to escape. We laughed and ran to one hallway.

Phase 1, complete.

----------------------------------

Escape Plan - Phase 2, Sneaking Out

We were doing our best to hide from the guards and find the way out.

A guard spotted us and we had to kick and punch him until he fell unconscious.

Hanna was behind when she spotted something. "Hey guys! I think that's the exit." She whispered. We followed her and hooray! It was the exit.

We went out. Now we move on to Phase 3.

----------------------------------

Escape Plan - Phase 3, Riding the Truck

The truck we were supposed to rude leaves at 10am. And if we were correct, it's only 9:30am. We had thirty minutes to ride to victory.

We slowly made our way the place where the Truck was parked. We spotted it.

"Is that the one?" Jordi asked. "I'm not sure. But I do hope it is." Zac said.

We slowly walked towards the truck. Luckily it was a pick-up truck, so we climbed in the back. It was about 9:45 I guess. We waited. Then we heard footsteps.

"Alright then, take this into town and come back quick. We have another delivery after this." The guy said. Soon, the truck started moving. It was going to take us into town. We made it!!! Our escape plan worked! It sounded silly, but the plan worked!

----------------------------------

Watch out McLaughlin's, the Maroon Gang is back.