Chapter 4

Flim woke up, this is his third week being at the Apple Family Farm. Applejack knocked at the barn door. "Since when did you ever knock?" He asked jokingly after he opened the door. "Never, now let's get ta work, I'm painting the chicken coop and yer gonna herd the chickens in a pen, got it?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm ready!" He said. "Cool, let's get ta workin'." She said. Flim herded the chickens into a pen like Applejack asked and he sat and waited while she painted. "When are you going to be done?" Flim asked her. "Soon." She said. Applejack leaned over to get some more paint, but she slipped and grabbed the nearest thing, a paint can. She fell to the ground and the can fell on her head, causing paint to drench her. "Are you okay Applejack!?" He asked urgently, ignoring the paint he picked her up, and took the paint can off her face. Red paint dripped in her once blonde hair. "I'm not okay, I'm covered in paint." She said flatly. Flim laughed at her remark. He sat her up and wiped the paint from her eyes and mouth. "This doesn't help much, but I can see now." Applejack said. Flim got up and returned with a bucket of water, and a sponge. "Hop in." He said. Applejack got into the large bucket and started rinsing her hooves, while Flim washed her mane and tail. Then, Flim sponged her face, ears, and for lock. "Now I can see the red that's coming from you and not the paint. Her for lock was drooping over her eyes because of the amount of water, and her ears were pointed back. Flim got a towel and dried her face off gently with it. "So, that was, awkward." Applejack said. "For you, but for me it was cute!" He said laughing. Applejack looked at him angrily, but then she started laughing and blushing. After Applejack dried up completely the two of them layed down in the grass under an apple tree. Flim leaned on the tree, while Applejack used him as a pillow. The two just sat there peacefully.
---------------------------------------------------------

Flim woke to the soft snoring of Applejack, she was sleeping, snuggled up on his stomach with her arms around him. He smiled and put his hoof on her back and fell back asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

Flim woke to a loud howl. Applejack woke too. It was the middle of the night, and it was very dark. "Flim, we gotta get to the barn before some timber wolves find us." Applejack whispered. Before he knew it, Flim was bolting to the barn, Applejack holding on his back for dear life. "Hold on AJ, we're almost- ahh!!" Flim was on a straight away to the barn, but he made a sharp turn to get around the big wooden wolf. Flim galloped as fast as he could to the barn door, where he opened it and walked in with Applejack still clutching onto his back, she was in a shocked fear state. "Applejack?" Flim asked while he looked into her rapidly darting eyes. She looked straight forward and gripped a hold on him and hurried her face in his chest. Flim sighed. "I hope this means your okay." He said softly. Scratches could be heard from the barn door, but it soon stopped. Flim layed Applejack in his bed area and covered her up. Then, Flim walked over to the side of the floor with hay on it, curled up and snoozed off. The next day Applejack was fine and they went to work.