Chapter 7

Sweat dripped down Flims back, and the sun was about ready to go down. Flim figured it would be best to go to the Apple Family house for supper,  then take a long night's sleep. Big Mac, Granny, and Applebloom were already eating. "Hia Flim, ya done with yer work yet?" Applebloom asked innocently. Flim nodded back with a smile. "All done for today!" He said to her. A tired looking Applejack walked through the door, and took a seat next to Flim. "Did your friends work you to the brim, or are you normally this tired after a day with them?" Flim asked Applejack. "We went to some sorta park, and played all sorts of games." Applejack stated. "Well no worries, we'll get ourselves some much needed rest tonight." Flim said assuringly. Applejack looked at him with an embarrassed grin. "You're cute Applejack, but please eat." Flim said to her. Applejack blushed, especially because her whole family was there. Flim smiled whole heartedly as he ate his meal, and Applejack finished her food as well. "So, how was visiting with your friends?" Flim asked. "It was nice, ah don't usually have so much fun, ain't nothin' better then a day with yer friends." Applejack sighed out. "I'm glad you had a nice time, I'll be going to bed now, meet me upstairs when you're ready." Flim said before trotting off. Applejack finished up and put her plate in the sink, then she followed up the stairs.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh dear brother of mine, I'm sure it will work!" Flam said ecstatically. Flim poked the small machine. "Are you sure, it doesn't look like it will." Flim said in response. "I'm so positive, just hit the button!" Flam said. Flim took a breath, then he hit the button. The machine started buzzing and it made a high pitch noise. Then, it made a ding and, an a hatch opened up. "What did it do?" Flim asked. 'Take a look!" The little Flim took a look in the little hatch. A miffin was placed in the box. "An oven?" Flim asked flatly. "A portable oven!" Flam said. "Look I'll show you how it works..." Flam put his hoof in the box without thinking that it would be hot. "Owe!!!!!!" Flam screamed out, but the scream sounded like an older Flam. "Flim help me!" The little Flam said in an older sounding voice.
---------------------------------------------------------

Flim jolted awake, the sleeping Applejack stirred true to his quick movement. "Flim, what's wrong?" Applejack asked tiredly. "Nothing my dear Applejack, nothing but a nightmare." Flim said. Flim actually felt really unsure of his words. He felt like his brother was really in trouble. Flim didn't want to trouble Applejack so he decided to tell her in the morning. Flim sighed with the aching feeling that his brother might be in trouble, and he went back to bed.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Flim." Applejack said soflty. Flim woke drowsily. "Applejack?" He asked. "Yeah, are you okay, ya look kinda sick." Applejack said with a concerned voice. "No, but I need to tell you something." Flim said. Applejack looked on, expecting more. "I need to find my brother, I think he's in danger, I can feel it." Flim said. "What? Ya can't leave!" Applejack said with a sad tint to her voice. "I have to, I can tell he needs my help." Flim said. "What about me, what about the others, will you come back?" Applejack asked, her voice deepened  by sadness. "Of course Applejack, I love you and your family, I wouldn't trade you all for the world!" Flim said. Warm tears fell from Applejack's face. Flim rubbed the tears away, he looked at her steadily before he placed his muzzel on her's in a quiet, soft kiss. "I'll return my Applejack, but it will be a long time. I promise I'll return." He said. Applejack nodded, she wanted to be mad, but she couldn't, she wanted to scream, but she wouldn't. "I understand Flim, ya need to find yer brother." She said. Flim kissed her again before standing. "I'll get ya some supplies an' a saddlebag." Applejack said before trotting off. She returned later with a pack full of supplies. "Applejack, I love you." Flim said. "I love ya too Flim, now go find yer brother." She said to him before giving him one last kiss. "Goodbye." Flim said as he trotted out the door, and away for a long time.
——————————————————
(A/n) End of book one, I'll make another in time, I hope you liked it, I worked hard on it. Please give feedback.