Bitten

I AM AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS STORY. MIRIANNA AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON.

(c) 2011-12 by Kira J. Black

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the author or a lisence permitting restricted copying.

"C'mon, Jinx, it wont hurt!" Jasper grinned again, baring his fangs.

"You arent frickin biting me, Jasper." I replied, batting him away. "I have known you long enough, and those havent been there since before this morning. You cant possibly think you're a vampire."

He hissed, and I rolled my eyes. "Dont insult me, Mortal!" He growled. Literally. He growled it. I stared at him, unphased, unblinking.

"Jasper." I replied, annoyed. "You are NOT a vampire." I reached out and flicked a peice of fuzz off of his shoulder. "And I am VERY sorry to crush all your little dreams, but the undead? And the immortals? Arent real. Dont exist."

He smiles again, licking his fangs. "You would know, Gothie." He replied, twirling a lock of my jet black hair around his finger.

"Im emo, you dunderhead." I snapped, shaking my head. The piece of hair fell back into place.

"Dunderhead?" He laughed. "Thats a new one, Jinx." 

I glared at him, and adjusted my black MCR T-shirt. It was an oddly cloudy day, and sort of cold out, but I never wore jackets, so I hadnt brought one.

"Its frickin cold out here." I complained, twirling a piece of hair.

"Nah, Its fine." Jasper replied. "I like it." I met him with a cold glare.

"I say we're going inside. Now." I growled, in a warning tone.

"Demanding, are we?" He replied, with a fang- baring grin. "I say we're staying out here. Unless you'll let me bite you." I shivered. At both things, being cold, and the thought of Jasper biting me.

"Gah, whatever. You win. If I let you bite me can we go inside?" I asked, slightly pissed. He licked his fangs again, and i could have sworn his dark brown eyes flashed blue.

"I keep my promises, Jinx." He said, in a dark tone. I shrugged, sighed, and followed him inside...

He held the door for me, and I stepped through.

"How chivalrous." I drawled, rolling my eyes. Jasper gave me a one sided half-smirk.

"Chivalry is not yet dead." He replied. I groaned.

"You are the only goth kid who would ever even dream of quoting 'the little vampire'" I said, raising an eyebrow. He gave a real smile.

"You're the only chick I know who would recognize that." He says. "Thats why I chose you for my princess." I rolled my eyes, and turned to look at him. He looked at me through his long, pitch black emo kid bangs... eyeliner ringed his eyes, which looked oddly blue, and he was smiling at me, with his lips open just enough for me to see the sharp points of his fangs.

I was starting to regret this whole biting thing.

"You arent seriously going to insist on biting my throat are you?" I asked, incrediously. He grinned a little bigger, and grabbed me around the waist, pulling me close, with my back against his chest, and his arms around my waist.

"Like I said, Jinx, I never break my promises." He whispered.

"Jasper, really. What if you seriously hurt me?" I ask, worried. "And please, stop with the whole princess thing. You know how I am." I leaned back against his chest, sighing.

"Oh, Jinx... So much more than that." He replied. "But eventually, you'll see... And of course its going to seriously hurt you. Thats kind of the point of dying." He sighed, casually brushing my hair off of my neck. I tilted my head sideways, on impulse, and immediately regretted it. I felt his soft lips brush my neck-

"Wait- Dying?! You arent seriously gonna-" I felt his lips brush my neck, then, suddenly, I felt sharp pain, and the world went black.