Visit....actually vists

April ,
"Hon, how is Russia ?" I heard my dad ask this to my mum "umm , what? " mum asked . " Honey , I have booked tickets for us to Russia"
And "by us I mean only you and me . And if you are worrying about Edward and sasha , Edward can go to his granny's as he will have his holidays and Sasha I think she can manage by herself " my dad continued . As soon as I heard this I jumped up from my bed thinking it would be so much fun to live by yourself. wow and without my brother all alone !!! I ran down and saw my mum was arguing with my dad about the trip that he informed after he booked the tickets and after a long talk my mum agreed . Hurray! I thought to my self while running down . " Edward !!!!" I scremed , as he was trying to fill my parents ears with all types of non sense like how I would bring my non existing boy friend home and all types of sh*t but my parents knew how good I was ;) "I don't have a boyfriend !" I said back ." Tanvi and Aisha are coming here , they will be here in about ten mins " I said to my mum , munching on a cookie . Tanvi has a boyfriend , his name is Max . Max is a very handsome guy actually every girl in our school like him a lot . They both had a fight and  Tanvi was sad so Aisha and me just thought of hanging out and have a little girl's time . Aisha is single she broke up with her ex three months ago and me ....I am single and young. But there is this guy who keeps stalking me , he looks good but I don't like him .

Hey ! Do comment your thoughts and views I would love to read them .
Hope you guys read it till the end .
Plz plz do:
Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ya'll