Chapter 1

Kembry's P.O.V.

Bianca was standing in front of me. But she is-was- dead. "How.... how did you do that. You're dead!" Nico yelled at his sister. She shrugged with a devilish grin in her face. "Dad has some weaknesses." She grinned. I ran over and hugged her. "Oh, my gods! It's so good to see you!" I squealed. "And it's nice to see you too.... as a goddess!" She said confused. I looked myself up and down, and pointed my finger to change back into my CHB outfit. "Crap! You looked hot in that!" Percy exclaimed. I blushed. "Ugh! Get a room!" Nico gagged. "Now, children, save your affection for later. You, I need to talk to you!" Zeus said, pointing a finger a Percy. Everyone started to laugh, and Percy and I blushed. Zeus dragged Percy off, who looked like he was going to Tartarus. HELP ME FROM YOUR CRAZY DAD! Percy Kelted. I giggled. Bianca walked up to me. "C'mon. Lets talk about camp. Catch me up on you and Percy." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I sighed and dragged her to my cabin. "So, how long have you two been going out?" Bianca asked. "Almost four months." I replied. "Have you guys kissed?" "Yeah, duh!" "Have you guys..... you know...." She asked warily. I turned to her. "EWWW! NO! GROSS!" I exclaimed. She burst out into a fit of laughter. Percy ran in. "I ESCAPED!' He yelled. "I'll see you later, Kem!" Bianca ran out. Percy grinned and pulled me closer. "Your dad is crazy!" He whispered. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you." I grinned. He kissed me, and I ran my hands through his hair. We fell on the bed, and Leo barged in. He took out his phone and took some pictures before we noticed he was there. "Ohhhh, Zeus, Athena, and Poseidon are gonna love this!" Leo cooed. "Leo!" We yelled. Zeus was suddenly at our side. "Young man! What did I tell you?" He boomed at Percy. Leo ran out. "That you don't like that I'm dating your sexy daughter?" Percy smirked. Zeus' face became a unnatural shade of red. He stormed out, muttering curses in Greek. "Weeellll.... that was awkward!" I muttered. "No kidding!" Percy replied. He kissed me, again, without ANY interruptions. Best. Day. EVER!

Okay so this is the sequel to New Girl. Hope you Likey. I don't own any Percy Jackson merchandise. I wish I was Rick Riordan!