Chapter 19

Kembry's P.O.V.

"KEMBRY! COME ON!" Percy screamed at me through a mouthful of cookies. Or should I say, blue cookies. Nico, Jason, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, and Piper waited anxiously by the Christmas tree. I fumbled with Roo, picked her up, and ran to the tree. Us girls handed out the presents while Roo and the boys munched on cookies.

"OK, Roo, open yours!" I said, passing her a gift. She gladly ripped open the present and stared absentminded at the words.

"My dearest granddaughter," Percy read. "I thought that you might want to grow up faster. So, as your mother or idiot father read this to you, I have gave you the gift to age one year every six months!" Percy exclaimed. I scooped up and gave her a big kiss.

"Roo! This is fantastic!" Piper and Annabeth squealed. The rest of the day went on in a blue. Leo got a new tool kit, Jason got a blue shirt that said Jason the Superman on the front, Sparky on the back, Piper got a new iPad, Annabeth got a iPhone from Daedalus, Nico got two tickets to a Shrillex (I think that's how you spell it) concert, Percy got blue cookies (which he LOVED,) and I got a scrapbook making kit.

As everybody got up to leave, I stopped them. "Everybody make a circle around me. Put Roo in the middle." I did this so Roo wouldn't get this.

"What's going on, K?" Nico asked. (See authors note for word used that nobody will probably know.)

I took Leo and Percy's hand and said the one word that would change the 7 of our life's forever.

"Αθάνατος"

Hey, you guys!! Sorry that I took so long to update!! And how bad this chapter is. I have been very busy with basketball and school and babysitting that I haven't been able to get on and sit down and write. I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, or Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate. I do Christmas! For some of you it was yesterday, but not in Arkansas!! Ok so I bet your just getting angry because I'm not telling you what Αθάνατος means. Well, it means immortal. Put the pieces together. Oh and if this isn't bold, tell me!! My phone is screwy and I can't have italics and bold for some reason!! Oh and there's a reason I didn't put Hazel and Frank in this one bye!

αντίο, or goodbye,

Liv!! (.*.*.) That's a cookie