Chapter 10

Percy's P.O.V.

I ran back to the Big House and found Leo. "We have to call your dad. Like. Now." Kembry said seriously. He nodded and grabbed drachma. "O' Isis, goddess of the rainbow, show me Hephaestus." I said, tossing the drachma into the rainbow. "Hey!" Hephaestus exclaimed. "What did you do today, Dad? Did you, I dunno, crash my baby?" Leo asked. "NO! It was Zeus! He was the one that borrowed it from me and got drunk!" Hephaestus yelled, shocked. Zeus walked up. "Then Jason borrowed it from me!" He exclaimed. We looked at Jason, who was frowning at Annabeth. "Well?" Jason asked. "Ummmm... Well I got out of the ship to get something to wear because I forgot to pack, and he flew off. Sorry, Valdez!" She said. I swiped my hand through the connection. "I am going to have a talk with Festus (which Leo stored in Bunker 9.)" Leo whined, and I could swear he was crying. I felt bad for the guy. Festus was his best friend. Which is really sad. "So...... I know what the gender of the baby is!" Kembry said randomly. I jumped up. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" I yelled. She shrugged. "Sooooo... it's a-"

HA! YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA TELL YOU! TOO BAD FOR YOU! JUST AN FYI, I GET DISTRACTED EASILY, SO SOMETIMES IT MIGHT NO MAKE SENSE. SO ANYWA- OHHHH! COOKIES!