Chapter 8

Kembry's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped open. He nodded. I jumped up. "YAY... Ow! That hurt. Pregnant women shouldn't really jump." I whined. He frowned. "I also needed to talk to you about that. What the Hades were you thinking? Why did you guys even.... you know..." He started. I nodded. "I don't know. We were tired, and I was still taking the shock of becoming a goddess." I whispered. He got up. "I should have never asked you. Percy promised he wouldn't hurt you." He growled. "He didn't. This baby is one of the best things that's ever happened to me!" I yelled. "Whatever!" He mumbled, and stormed out.

Percy's P.O.V.

I found Kembry sitting on the couch, hands over the forming baby bump. She was watching the news. Her eyes widened. "Oh gods. Oh my holy freaking gods!" She screamed. I turned it up. "Oh, god, Mike! Ground Zero (The new WTC) has just been hit by a plane!" The news reporter yelled. The Mist covered up what it really was. Argo II. Leo ran in, cursing. "MY BABY! MY BEAUTIFUL BABY!" He screamed. Kembry started to cry. I jumped up, and called BlackJack. "What the Hades do you think you're doing?" Kembry cried. "I'm going to help." I muttered. "No! If you die... the baby.." She whispered. I stopped. The baby. "Okay, I'll stay, but who has Argo II, Leo?" I asked. He gulped. "My.... my dad."

Ok, so I know it's 9/11, and I don't what that to actually happen, but I am grumpy today, so that's what ya get!