Chapter 17

Piper's P.O.V.

I stared at Annabeth and Nico, still entangled in one another, blushing. "Nico..... why didn't you tell me?" Kembry croaked. There was a long pause, as the two tried to get out of each other's arms. There was a loud rap on the door. "You tell us later." I ordered, filling the words with charmspeak. Kembry opened the door to see Jason and Percy pale faced. "Dudes.... You gotta see this!" Jason exclaimed. We all ran to another room to see Thalia and..... holy Styx.... HADES MAKING OUT! My Aphrodite side kicked in. "OHMYGERDS THALIA!! WHY!!" I yelled, sending both flying across the room. Kembry and Annabeth gasped at the same time. "What?" Percy asked. "The prophecy.

The God of the Demigods will make a mistake

Poseidon's spawn is at stake

The Mark of Athena will rue the day

Daughter of Jupiter will become a Hades.

Mark of Athena as in Annabeth. The Daughter of Jupiter is Thaila, and Hades is..... well..... Hades! Annabeth really hates Hades, and her best friend is in a relationship with him. But what I want to know is if you're a Hunter of Artemis, why are you dating someone?" She asked. Thalia stood silent. "You haven't told!" Jason screamed, looking at Hades murderously. "No, and I don't plan on my daughter dating my brother."

SCREW THE 5 VOTES! I NEEDED TO WRITE!