The Evil Queen's Revenge (Introduction)

Hi guys! this is going to be a role-play. We hope you enjoy it... ❤️‍❤️‍❤️

Characters: 

Queen of the fairies: Queen Lily- BubbleBlizz

Queen Lily's Favorite Bunny: Mr. Bunny- KennyPunk

Queen of the Sweet Kingdom: Queen Silver_Chan- 

Evil Queen: Princess Aaron Jay Sweetheart- Lovely_Little_Liar

Knight: Sky- Minniecakes

Fairy Messenger: Alice-AllyKenshin1877 

Princess of fire: Princess Michelle- snowheart13

Created by the evil queen and also the leader of her army/ Giant Worm: Duke Gummy Worm- 

 -Odins_Demon- 

Follow these amazing people! I love all of them! :D

By: Lovely_Little_Liar (Follow her, she's amazing!)

In the beginning...

Before Queen Silver_Chan and Princess Aaron Jay Sweetheart's parents passed away. Their parents picked one of them to rule the kingdom. They picked their youngest daughter, Silver_Chan. They picked her because she's the kindest, who picks the good choice and mostly caring... That's when Princess Aaron Jay Sweetheart became cruel, she was jealous. She was filled with hatred, she assumed that she was going to be the queen. She went to a dark witch, she asked for powers. The witch asked for golds, eye of an ogre and the hair of her sister, Queen Silver_Chan. Princess Aaron Jay Sweetheart gave her all the things she need, but the dark witch warned her that once she get all the power, she'll never feel love, joy and light ever again. When Princess Aaron Jay Sweetheart got all the power she called herself "Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart" She made her own castle deep down in the darkest woods and she took all of the candy people in the Sweet Kingdom. She made her own partner and it was a giant gummy worm called Duke Gummy Worm. He leads her army and obeys all of her demands. They also took all of the animals, the fairies started to worried. Especially the queen of the fairies, Queen Lily.

Queen Silver-Chan called her knight, Sky and ask  to tell Queen Lily and Princess Michelle to talk about saving Foreverland and to work together in order to win the battle against the darkness...

*Sky  walking down the forest to look for Queen Lily, but she saw Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart*

Our role-play will be on the comments, we hope you enjoy and please vote :D

If you want to be part of it, it's never too late. Just comment down below and tell your character's name and the role of it ^_^

We would love to work with you!