Last Goodbye

Previously on The Sweet Kingdom:

Queen Lily: *uses magic to follow her messenger, to make sure she's fine* But when she got there she saw the evil queen and Duke Gummy Worm.

Alice: I reached Sky quickly as I could. " Sky, Queen Lilly says we have to make a plan as soon as possible before the evil queen takes over! I hope I got the right person..."

*flies over and near Sky and examines her* 

"Perfect..."

"Sorry, knight about the inconvenience."

Duke Gummy Worm: *watches from the bushes*

Sky: "No worries, what's the problem?"

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: *Uses Telepathy* 

 "what's the haps. bud?"

Duke Gummy Worm: "I've tracked a messenger from the Queen. I'm trying to find out what she is up too."

Queen Lily: "Well, you're looking at the queen right now and why are you trying to find out what "I'm" up too?"*looks confused*

Duke Gummy Worm: *spins around* 

"where did you come from?!?"

Queen Lily: "Magic" *smiles*

Duke Gummy Worm: *scoffs*

Duke Gummy Worm: "as you can see, the only candy person who matters is right here"

Queen Lily: *looks around* "Please don't hurt that poor creature"

Duke Gummy Worm: "like I'm gonna listen to you"

Queen Lily: "Well, well, well, we met again "Aaron"! Yes, I didn't call you "queen", you'll never defeat the light! Bring back the candy people and my animals!"

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: *Casts spell on Lily that makes her faint* 

"Good grief..."

*teleports Duke Gummy Worm back to castle*

"Be more careful! She could've done something sickeningly nice to you!"

Duke Gummy Worm: "sorry mistress"

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: "Your fine it's just that putrid Lily..."

"This is pathetic... what am I hiding from?! I'm immortal and I can heal my warriors with the snap of my fingers!"

Alice: "Wake up Queen Lily!, Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart captured a pixie and now she has Duke Gummy Worm! Time is running out!"

Queen Lily:  *grunt*

"What happened? Mr. Bunny?"

"Mr. Bunny!!!!"*face turned to red and angrily said*:  "One day you'll pay for all the things you've done!"

*talking to herself* 

"I need more days.... Nobody should know about my plan *evil smile* All I need is revenge for my fairies, candy people and animals!"

Alice: "Q-Queen Lily?? Revenge isn't the answer..."

Queen Lily: *sighs* "You're right, but we need to act fast before the evil queen completely rule over Foreverland."

*talking to herself*

"If the black witch made that spell on Aaron... I can make it too!"

*laughs* *stops laughing when she saw Mr. Bunny staring at her*

"Ummmm....."

*awkward silence*

Mr. Bunny: *keeps staring* "What?"

Queen Lily: *chuckles* 

"nothing... come here, let me feel your fluffy tail!!!"

Alice: "I've got to tell Princess Michelle about the evil gummy worm. I hope she could use some of her fire powers..."

*sends letter quickly about the evil gummy worm and the evil queen*

Princess Michelle: *gets letter and is shocked* *writes and sends the letter back* 

"do you guys want me to use my fire powers on the evil gummy worm to defeat it?"

Queen Lily: *writes the letter back and give it to Alice* 

Letter: We have to work together in order to defeat them. It's too dangerous if you go there alone. I've seen what Queen Evil Aaron Jay Sweetheart can do and she's really dangerous. Besides the Duke Gummy Worm is too big, he'll just swallow us whole.

Princess Michelle: *shows up in a cloud of fire*

"We have to defeat the evil gummy worm, or else.. It will defeat us.."

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: *Mixing potions* 

"Gum-Gum I need your assistance! Since I can trust you, I need you to go out and get a pink panther lily flower from the royal garden."

"Do you think you can handle it?"

Alice: "I'll lead you Sky and Princess Michelle to the evil queen's castle..."

"This way..."

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: "I hear mumbling outside and look out the window to three giant bugs..."

Thank you for reading this, we hope that you like it and hopefully we got your interest on voting this book. ❤️❤️❤️ Next roleplay will be on the comments! :D