Hate

Previously on The Sweet Kingdom:

Photo by: @BubbleBlizz

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: *Flies back after ten minutes* What a waste! I might as well go squash some pixies to clear my mind.

*Finds small pixie* Come here you little worm! Pixie don't you wanna be safe? *uses magic to trick pixie*

Alice: I looked the horrid fairy chase between the pixie and the evil queen Lovely_Little_Liar 

*I quickly flew towards Queen Lily @BubbleBlizz *

 Miss Lilly! I mean, Queen Lily! The pixie is tricked by Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart!

Queen Lily: Oh no! my poor pixie *cries* 

We have to ask for help! I can't just defeat the Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart Lovely_Little_Liar  by myself! *cries*

Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart: *Carries small pixie to black castle and sets with the others* I'll soon be the queen...

*genuinely smiles* I feel something in the pit of my stomach that I haven't felt for a while... Hate?

Queen Lily: Alice, AllyKenshin1877 you're my only hope. 

Please tell Sky Minniecakes that we need her help and we have to make a plan, as soon as possible before Evil Queen Aaron Jay Sweetheart takes over!

*Sends her messenger to Queen Silver-Chan's knight, Sky.*

The giant gummy worm, Duke Gummy Worm ( -Odins_Demon- ) followed the messenger. 

👇Role-play down below on the comments👇 :D

We hope that you like it ❤️❤️❤️