Chapter 3

I was having a hard time sleepin, all I could think about was Blake. Maybe I was being to hard on him? Maybe I was the jerk not him? He called me Babe, why? I thought, we were definetly not dating. We just met and I already had my heart broken way to many times. The last break-up was the hardest one. I was dating Duke Evans, he was a country boy, I loved him so much, I caught him kissing another girl, when I was late for class once. I broke up with him as soon as I caught him, he told me he would explain to me what was going on, but how do you explain that? I caught you red-handed. The worst part was, that his new girlfriend Giovanna, is my neighbor, I always see him over there with her. Oh well, his loss. I couldnt help but let out a laugh, why am I even awake right now? I layed my head back down on my warm pillow, seconds after I fell asleep.

In the morning:

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom, I sat up a swung my legs around to the floor, I looked in my mirror and my hair was everywhere. Oh well I didnt care.

I opened my door and Blake stood at my door staring at me, I was in shock, what was he doing here att llike 7 in the morning?

"Oh My gosh!!' I yelled, I hid behiind my dorr so only my face was showing, I wasn't naked or anything, it wqas just that I was only wearing short shorts and a yellow tank!

"My parentssent me up here to wake you up" He answered, I could tell he was looking around my room, which was a mess at the moment, I planed ion cleaning it today.

"At like 7 in the morning?" Why are you here at 7 in the morning?" I questioned.

"Its 12 in the afternoon" He laughed,

"Oh" I answered,

"Ya" He said.

"Ok you can go back downstairs now, bye-bye, you can leave" I laughed, I pushed him out the door. I walked in my bedroom and slammed the door behind me, I cant beleive he saw me like that!! I opened my window and it felt warm outside, I found myself a pair of white shorts and a blue tank with a horse on it. I brushed out my long hair and than pulled in back into a ponytail that hung just below my shoulders. I walked downstairs and nobody was in the house, i guess everybody was outside, I threw on my cowgirl boots and ran outside, everyone watched as I raced over to them.

"Where have you been?" My mother asked, anger in her tone.

"I just woke up" I answered, I grabbed a brush and started brushing Ace as we talked.

"Well don't do that again!, We have lots of work to do right now and actually I think Blake is our best worker now" She laughed, she glanced over at Blake, who wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry" I answered.

"I think he is pretty cute" Mom said.

"Your opinon" I answered.

"Oh I know a little part of you has a thing for him" She laughed, she poked her elbow at me.

"Whatever Mom" I answered, without looking at her.

"I think he likes you" She smiled.

"Ya" I answered.

Blake came walking over and talked to my mom, I can't beleive she thought i liked Blake. I didn't.

He tried takling to me, all I answered was with "Ya" or "cool".

He pretty much told me his life story, he Had a sister who was young, and he owned horses, 4 of them, He also had a sheepdog. His parents were the same age as mine.

At the end of the day, Blake left and I went to bed, I lyed there and couldn't sleep again, mabe I did Like Blake?