Made In Dallas

I woke up to the soft, warm licking of my Border Collie Macy, she was ontop of me licking my face. I sat up and she jumped to the floor, the bright sun was shining through my window, i pulled up my curtains so my room was even brighter than before, I walked over to my calender and today was the 12th of June, Saturday. I walked down the wooden stairs that led to the front of my home, than I walked to the living room, my father sat in his old, grey chair , reading the newspaper.

"hey dad" I greetted him, with a smile.

"Hello Jordan" He answered, his glasses at the tip of his stubby nose.

Macy sat at my dads feet, even though she was my dog, she loved everyone.

"Where is mom?" I asked.

"She is outside feeding the cows" He answered his face inside the newspaper,

"oh" I answered.

I walked out of the living room and into the front of the house, i put on my rubber boots and headed outside.

I lived on a big beautiful farm, I had 11 cows, 2 horses, 12 chickens, 2 goats, a rooster, some cats, and 3 pigs. We lived on 100 acres of land, it was beautiful i Wouldnt change it for the world!

Ace was my horse, he was gorgeous! I loved him, During the weekends is when i got to ride him and train him, during the week not so much because of highschool.

I was in grade 12, I wasnt the most popular girl. All the girls had beautiful homes with pools and decks and i lived on an old farm house with 100 acres with animals. Like i said before: I would never change my life for the world!

I walked into the section where Ace was, I gave him some Hay, and after he was done eating i groomed him, this was part of my job, i had to take care of all the animals, which ushally took all day.

My mom and Dad hired people my age to come and help work here. There was a girl from my class that worked here, Amber, her parentsw forced her to work here, she was a stuck up snob, with an attitude. Amber was the most popular girl in class, along with her friends Vivian and December. Who names there kid December!!? AMber had blond hair and light blue eyes, she acted like she had it all, but in a way, i guess she did, she had all the new stuff that came out, she lived in mansion and, went to all these concerts for people i dont even know who they are, I love good ol' country music. Always have and always will. My parents were still lokking for someone new to hire.

After I was finished with Ace, I went to the pigs, where my mom was, she was feeding them their slop, my mom was cleaning up the little barn where the pigs slept.

"Hey mom" I said, as i opened the large, newly painted red doors,.

"Hi Jordan" She answered, she was bent over.

"So Amber wanted me to tell you she quit" I said, I bit my bottem lip.

"Are you Serious?" My momth er answered, she was looking at me now.

"Ya" I said.

"Thats ok, your father and I were looking for new people to work here anyway, Amber was not a good worker" She said.

"So have ypu found someone?" I asked

"Ya we have, they start tomorrow" she answered,

"Boy or Girl?" I asked

"You will have to go and ask your father" she said.

"Ok" I laughed.

On my way back to the house I wondered if the new wroker was a boy or a girl, do I know them? So many questions were running through my mind.

Authors Note:

How do you like chapter 1?

Do you think The new worker is a boy or girl? I guess you will have to read on to find out!!

If you like: Vote, Comment :) Thank you!!!