Chapter One

She walked slowly looking around her.She didn't know what to do and where her class was. The other students walked pass her giggling and chatting with their friends without even noticing her. She was still walking on and at a moment she froze. She thought she felt someone touch her shoulder. She turned,standing before her was a pretty girl with a smiling face. She found herself smiling at her also. Hi, I am Alexandra Brown, what's your name she asked the new girl. Alyssa Ashbury she said still smiling. I guess you are new here looking at your behaviour. Yes.I need to get to the maths class in less than an hour and I haven't even found the locker room. Can you help? Alyssa asked.Sure Alexandra said and smiled. They were chatting whiles unpacking Alyssa's stuffs into her locker. Alexandra was showing Alyssa around the school when suddenly she stopped in her tracks oops! Am late for my class. Alexandra checked her watch she still have some few minutes before her lessons starts. They part ways with Alexandra directing Alyssa to her class. She run off and accidentally clashed into a guy who also was in a haste. Whiles picking up her books from the floor,their hands touched. She raised her head and met the guys gaze. Gosh! He is really handsome. Is he from space? She found herself asking and smiling. The noise from the class nearby brought them both back to reality. She quickly picked up her books and run off. She got to the class panting. The students in the class began to giggle. Mr. Hudson their maths tutor cleared his throat and the whole place went dead. The tutor turned to Alyssa who was still standing at the door way. She knew what was coming and immediately spoke up."Sir I had a little problem locating the class". Mr. Hudson smiled and introduced her to the class. She found a sit at the far end of the class where she later found out that it was occupied by the "B Boys" popularly known as the BB's.They are four in number and are the nicest and richest students on campus. If you organize a party and the BB's are not present, it was considered a Flop.
The class continued smoothly without any interruption. At 1:30 the bell went for recess.