Chapter 5

So that is it. Malvin left, came to Arch Miller met these rich guys, they became a group and are now ruling the school. Wow interesting.. He has become more picky and a bad ass...Not surprised about the latter..

My dad will be coming home early today. Guess he also feels pity for me.
"Where is my baby girl"

"There you are".

I went into my dad's open arms with a long long face.

" Daddy hasn't been around for a while and his baby girl is mad at him but can't she at least give him a smile???" my dad said tickling me..

"Stop dad am not your baby girl", I said amidst laughter.

I love my dad very much even though I don't see him often. Unlike my mum my dad always finds a way to make me happy and also make up for his regular absence.

" Mmmm. There is something suspicious here".What is dad doing home at this hour??

"Dad just want to be with his little angel". I giggled.

"That night I slept well. Dad took me out and we had alot of fun.

" Hey, you still at home?? "

"Yes honey, will drop you at school today" he said from behind the newspaper.

I hurried will breakfast and dad took me to school.

Guess who we met on our arrival.. Malvin's parents.. It was funny though a bad ass like Malvin being brought to school by his parents. Yes his parents and mine are friends..They talked and laughed and Malvin just stood there smirking.. I hate that boy..

"Wow, is that you Alyssa. You look all grown now." Mrs Norman said and I smiled at her.

"You guys should come eat dinner with us today. It's been a while now", she added.

"Daddy please say no", i prayed silently. This was the time I really wanted my dad to say he was busy..

" That will be great".

"Ok kids time to go", Mrs Norman kissed both of us then they left.. My dad left as well. He told me he will come for me after school..

Sometimes I wish Malvin was like his mom.

"Hey, you better put on something sexy when coming to my home OK", he said still smirking.

I hissed at him and left.

Today, I didn't bother going to the cafeteria. I spent my lunch break in the library finishing my drawing. We were just a few there..

Someone passed a paper to me during the last lesson..

" Eager to come to my house right?? "

I knew who it was. I know just what to do. I kept a pebble in the paper folded it, when he wasn't looking threw it at him.

"Ouch! What did you do that for"?
I only stuck my tongue out at him.

" Mom ain't picking me and the guys up today " he said as we left the class for the parking lot. Dad will be waiting there.

"So..."

"She told your dad to pick us up"

I gave him that stun look

"My dad is not coming for me", I told him.

He said nothing and still walked with me. His friends joined us and I got to know them. Pierre, Mes and Berto..

Dad was on time. He was waiting when we got there.

"Did Mrs Norman ask you to send these guys home?" I asked my dad.

"Yeah she did" ."Get in kids am running late.

I was silent through out the drive to the Norman's. The boys talked alot and mostly about sports. They even engaged dad in their conversation. So I was left alone. I was wondering why they never talked about girls. Guess because dad was in the car with us. Smart kids. We dropped them off at Malvin's home and my dad assured them of coming to the dinner. Not even a thank you after we dropped them off...These boys.

"Hey mum"

"Hi honey. Go get a shower and prepare for the dinner at the Norman's".

"You will also be going?"

"Yes".

Aish!!!

" No not this black dress it is too revealing.. Not this one as well ...

I just decided to wear my converse, a tank top and a rugged jeans..I didn't forget my black hoodie though....

My dad gave me a pathetic look when I got down stairs..

I just rolled my eyes at him and we set off to the Norman's...

Hi guys it's been awhile now...
What do you think about this chapter.....

Don't forget to vote and comment yh..

💝