Chapter Two

She looked everywhere in the cafeteria but her new friend was not in sight. At last she she found her,standing near the coffee bar was her new friend Alyssa. Hey, she said walking towards her. They settled on a an empty table nearby. Alexandra already had her lunch. She placed it on the table and began to dig in. Alyssa on the other hand was concentrating on something on her phone.
           Thanks for helping me earlier today I told her. She smiled at me. I want to know more about this school I told her. Actually I already know all that I had to know. I only wanted to know about this famous guys. She told me just what I wanted to here. But something she said struck me. There are this four guys. They are very rich and popular. Almost all the girls flirt around with them. They are very arrogant. They look down on others. And there is this three girls too . They are in the cheerleading team. She motioned me to come closer so she could whisper something in my ear. The captain of the cheerleading team Christabella Baskmaty  has a crush on the cutest one of them. And anyone who tries to get close to him,that girl's life in Arch Miller High School becomes a living Hell. I digested that piece of information. Alexandra went on but I wasn't really listening. She noticed it later and asked me if I was listening. Are you listening she asked raising her eyebrows. You guys can't wait to attend her 16th birthday party. I heard that. I had gym after lunch. I didn't really like it. The outfits used is exposing. I hate dresses that exposes your thighs. My sister always told me I was weird. They are just not my thing. Skipping a class on the first day in my new school wasn't a good start so I decided to just attend the class. After some few weeks I will start to skip. I always skipped gym class in my previous school. I don't want to talk about my previous school now.
    My kits was given to me by the tutor. She was in her thirties. She is blonde. I used to think all gym tutors have muscular body but this very one is totally different. Gym is like PE. I was feeling awkward when I went to the field. It was like everyone was staring. I walked towards a group of girls throwing the javelin. That was the only thing I could do well in gym class. Is that the new  girl? I over heard someone ask. I rolled my eyes. Hi I said to them when I got there. Want to try the  javelin?  One girl asked me. I nodded. A girl threw hers and from just a look I could she was the Christabella girl. Her outfit looked really expensive. It made me look down at mine. I noticed everyone wore the same outfit as mine except these three girls standing right before me. I threw my javelin and it hit the ground right behind that of Bella's. The other girls cheered. But she and her friends didnt. The look on their faces told me I have done something wrong. They lift really pissed. A girl came behind me and whispered. She is just mad yours went further than hers  the girl told me. So that was it.

    My parents promised me a car  on my 16th birthday but for now I use a motorcycle. It's weird right. Well weird things are meant for me :-)

  I hope you are enjoying the story. I know this part is kinda not good. Well the next one will be real good...
       What do you think if Alyssa???

Please I really need your votes and comments to to keep me writing...

       Love..