Ohhh you touch my tralala

Y/n pov~

I felt my panties become weter and weter. I wanted to relive the sweet sinsation acumulating at my lips. As if reading my mind mizuki slowly puts his hand down my pants. He rubs my clit and teases my lips making me feel so amazing. "P-please... stop teasing.... b-break my hem..." he blushes and kisses my lips "You're so innocent,  you haven't even touched yourself yet." He quickly shoves a finger in making me moan loudly. "A-ah m-mizuki...! P-please put another in...." I blushed hearing myself, he only grinned inoccently. After thrusting his finger in my pussy for what seemed like forever he finally abided by my wishes, and put another finger in. Slowly stretching me out. Ever so slightly touching my g-spot, and makig me gasp. All I wanted with him, and his warm body. I pushed him down and started pulling mine and his cloths of. "You know mizuki... I never thought I'd do this with anyone.... But here we are,"I sat up looking him in the eye "Please don't leave me after this." A guess I started to cry because my vision became hazy, and my cheeks wet. He pulled me into a hug as he kissed me, this time it was sweet and pleasant. When he pulled away he smiled, not the usual "innocent" smile but a loving one. "I love you y/n." I smiled and hugged him I love you to Mizuki.